The wave-shaped rails are intended to space out hanging items evenly.
The range also includes a range of hangers for clothes, belts and scarves, as well as a little hanging bowl for jewellery and other accessories.
Each rack base is made of marble while the rails themselves are made of powder-coated aluminium. The hangers are made of steel.
"Our focus was to explore different senses of form and object, loose and tight, bold and thin, heavy and light to find our own contrast and balance," said the designers.
"As a result of that, SINE has harmonious contrasts - soft and straight lines, light aluminium and heavy stone, openness and closeness," they added.
Made in a range of blue, black, green and white, the racks and hangers were exhibited at the Greenhouse showcase of young talents as part of Stockholm Furniture Fair.
Dezeen has featured previous work by Stockholm-based designer Kyuhyung Cho, such as his Poke Hanger, Poke Stool for British brand Innermost and tables and chairs that clip together to form shelves.
- United Nude Shoes by Rem D Koolhaas and …Galahad Clark
- Richard Hutten designs combined conferen…ce and ping pong table
- Inga Sempé launches mix-and-match tile …collection for Mutina
- The Tank by Pharrell Williams
- Orbea Grow by Álex Fernández Camps
- Pilu lamp by Leoni Werle
- Plicate by Benjamin Hubert for NAVA
- Colors News Machine by Fabrica
- JAILmake pop-up studio at Tent London
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories