The wave-shaped rails are intended to space out hanging items evenly.
The range also includes a range of hangers for clothes, belts and scarves, as well as a little hanging bowl for jewellery and other accessories.
Each rack base is made of marble while the rails themselves are made of powder-coated aluminium. The hangers are made of steel.
"Our focus was to explore different senses of form and object, loose and tight, bold and thin, heavy and light to find our own contrast and balance," said the designers.
"As a result of that, SINE has harmonious contrasts - soft and straight lines, light aluminium and heavy stone, openness and closeness," they added.
Made in a range of blue, black, green and white, the racks and hangers were exhibited at the Greenhouse showcase of young talents as part of Stockholm Furniture Fair.
Dezeen has featured previous work by Stockholm-based designer Kyuhyung Cho, such as his Poke Hanger, Poke Stool for British brand Innermost and tables and chairs that clip together to form shelves.
- Open Source Sea Chair by Studio Swine
- Urban Picnic by Gareth Neal
- Prima installation by Zaha Hadid for Swa…rovski at Vitra Campus
- AERO designs wooden bicycle frame to exp…lore techniques for architecture
- Slip-cast link light by Sarah Moucher
- Simon Legald designs stackable melamine …trays for Normann Copenhagen
- Bokja for The Quirico Company
- Pop Up Vaccine by Elena Figus
- Designed in Hackney: TN29 by Le Gun and …Tracey Neuls
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories