The wave-shaped rails are intended to space out hanging items evenly.
The range also includes a range of hangers for clothes, belts and scarves, as well as a little hanging bowl for jewellery and other accessories.
Each rack base is made of marble while the rails themselves are made of powder-coated aluminium. The hangers are made of steel.
"Our focus was to explore different senses of form and object, loose and tight, bold and thin, heavy and light to find our own contrast and balance," said the designers.
"As a result of that, SINE has harmonious contrasts - soft and straight lines, light aluminium and heavy stone, openness and closeness," they added.
Made in a range of blue, black, green and white, the racks and hangers were exhibited at the Greenhouse showcase of young talents as part of Stockholm Furniture Fair.
Dezeen has featured previous work by Stockholm-based designer Kyuhyung Cho, such as his Poke Hanger, Poke Stool for British brand Innermost and tables and chairs that clip together to form shelves.
- Undressed by Jessica Lichtenstein
- Door reinvented with folding mechanism b…y Klemens Torggler
- Pretty in Prison mirror by The Practice …of Everyday Design
- Sealed Chair by François Dumas
- Project001 Masked Creature by Stickyline
- Jaime Hayón vase collection for Bisazza
- Nendo's Draftsmen 01 series available to… pre-order at Dezeen Watch Store
- Bottle Humidifier by Cloud and Co
- Campana brothers cover wooden furniture …with doormats
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories