Our next interactive slideshow features the most recent products by Danish design brand Hay, including furniture by French designers Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec.
Hay's current selection of furniture, tableware and home accessories has been arranged as it might be found in the home and photographed against pink and blue backdrops.
"Our wish was to present the furniture in very simple set-up without losing any atmosphere," the company's founder Rolf Hay told Dezeen, "focusing on the furniture and products in the best possible way, and letting the coloured walls define the room and giving it the atmosphere."
These items are set up to showcase individual products rather than link them together as a coherent range. "We don't really consider it as a collection," said Hay. "It's very important for us that the products are independent."
The products include the wooden Copenhague furniture designed by the Bouroullecs for the remodelled Faculty of Humanities at Københavns Universitet in Copenhagen.
The moulded plywood chairs comprise seat and back sections that form a crease where they join the A-shaped legs, which allow the chairs to stack.
Stools and tables are also designed with same double-leaf surfaces and angled legs.
Tables and desks in the Copenhague collection are also available with flat tops, either in veneer or coated with linoleum.
Among other furniture pieces in the range is a moulded polyurethane chair supported on wooden legs by Danish designer Hee Welling.
There's also the blocky modular Mags sofa constructed from sprung upholstered foam, with high armrests and deep seats. This can be decorated with patchwork cushions covered in fabric by Danish textile company Kvadrat.
Hay's accessories include a coat hanger formed from twisted steel wire and candle holders bent from steel or copper rods.
Notebooks, a desk tidy, a tape roll and a concertinaed cardboard folder for storing loose paper are all part of a stationery range.
- The Makings of Luxury accessories collec…tion demonstrates contemporary craft techniques
- Stefan Sagmeister in Belgrade
- Plumen Hive by Hulger in The Changing Ro…om at Dezeen Super Store
- "I brought bird cages back to the Seven …Dials area" - Dominic Wilcox
- Dezeen Platform: Philippe Malouin
- Höweler + Yoon Architecture installs a …glow-in-the-dark swing set in Boston
- Mischer'Traxler's kinetic Ephemerā inst…allation "comes alive" when visitors walk away
- Paralympic design: competitive handcycle…s
- Robotic vacuum cleaners perform a Vienne…se Waltz at Biennale Interieur 2014
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories