Konstantin Grcic's injection-moulded plastic Pro chair is characterised by the exaggerated curve that joins the seat to the backrest.
This latest variation repeats the shape either side of the seat to form armrests.
Grcic originally designed the chairs as school seating in 2012 before extending the range, produced by German brand Flötotto.
The chairs come with a range of metal or wooden legs, with options for swivel bases, wheels and different arms.
Earlier today, the Pro collection was announced as the winner of the furniture category for the Designs of the Year 2014 awards organised by London's Design Museum.
The chairs are on display at the Designs of the Year exhibition at the museum that showcases the shortlisted projects and continues until 25 August.
- The Yachiyo metal rug by Philippe Maloui…n
- Bouroullecs and Heatherwick for Magis
- Muller Van Severen to present new furnit…ure at Viaduct exhibition
- Ascent by Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby …at Haunch of Venison
- Ran Out by Shlomit Bauman
- FLKS by Kapteinbolt
- Nude by Esther de Groot
- Sezz Collection by Christophe Pillet for… Emeco
- Tokujin Yoshioka to present Prism chair …for Glas Italia in Milan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories