Konstantin Grcic's injection-moulded plastic Pro chair is characterised by the exaggerated curve that joins the seat to the backrest.
This latest variation repeats the shape either side of the seat to form armrests.
Grcic originally designed the chairs as school seating in 2012 before extending the range, produced by German brand Flötotto.
The chairs come with a range of metal or wooden legs, with options for swivel bases, wheels and different arms.
Earlier today, the Pro collection was announced as the winner of the furniture category for the Designs of the Year 2014 awards organised by London's Design Museum.
The chairs are on display at the Designs of the Year exhibition at the museum that showcases the shortlisted projects and continues until 25 August.
- Puppets by Furry Puppet Studio
- Moolin by lasfera
- Trash Luxe at Liberty
- Clockwork Love by Tjep.
- "Working during an economic crisis is qu…ite exciting" - Job Smeets
- WhiteKnightTwo by Virgin Galactic
- Daniel Buren installs mirrors and colour…ed glass on Le Corbusier's Cité Radieuse rooftop
- Noose light by Ana-Maria Pasescu Stewart
- Abarth Chair by Fabio Novembre for Casam…ania
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories