All material published on Dezeen is the intellectual property of either Dezeen Limited, our content providers or our authors and is protected by international copyright law. Generally speaking all text is the intellectual property of Dezeen Limited while images are the intellectual property of the relevant photographers, architects, designers etc, unless otherwise stated.
We are generally happy for individuals and websites to repost material from www.dezeen.com online, so long as:
- Dezeen is cited as the source with a prominent credit and link to the relevant page on our site, eg "(via Dezeen)" or "Seen on Dezeen" or an in-text link etc;
- All copyright notices are respected, with credits and links to authors and photographers included next to the relevant text, images etc, and the permission of the copyright holder sought in advance;
- Reposted content is limited to elements of individual stories and image sets rather than wholesale copying of entire stories or multiple stories;
- Our reposted content is freely accessible to all internet visitors, without pay or registration barriers, and is not used for commercial purposes;
- You take reasonable steps to ensure third-party sites do not repost our content from your site, eg by clearly publishing your own copyright notice.
Video may be freely embedded from our YouTube or Vimeo accounts. However our video content may not be downloaded and reposted, or edited in any way, without or express permission. Other content from our site may not be used in video in any form without our permission. We generally charge a fee for usage of video footage.
If in doubt, or if you want to discuss syndication, please contact us.
If the above requests are not observed we reserve the right to act in accordance with our rights as set out in our copyright notice as follows:
Copyright © Dezeen Limited 2006-2015
All intellectual property rights in all aspects of this website, including (without limitation) design, logos, text, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and all other aspects, belong to Dezeen Limited and/or Dezeen Limited's content providers and/or authors (including but not restricted to architects, designers, photographers, visualisers and model-makers).
In accessing and using www.dezeen.com and related sites, you agree that you may not download content except for personal, non-commercial reference. No part of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of Dezeen Limited as, or on behalf of, the copyright owner.
For rights clearance please contact us.