With Corian ribbons weaving across walls and ceiling to form shelving and architraves, the concept will now be rolled out at Stuart Weitzman stores elsewhere.
"It's a new design concept that will be used for the hundreds of flagship stores around the world," Novembre tells us.
- 8Kumo by TANK
- Hawkins\Brown uses wooden partitions to …create temporary warehouse home for The Bartlett
- Kengo Kuma wraps the inside of Camper's …Milan store in a timber grid
- Universal Design Studio rides the pop-up… wave with Fruit of the Loom
- Zoff eyewear shop by Emmanuelle Moureaux
- Workshop in the Attic by PL.architekci
- WikiBar Paris by Mathieu Lehanneur
- The Blocks by Studio Toogood
- Miel Arquitectos and Studio P10 design B…arcelona apartment for "shared micro living"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories