With Corian ribbons weaving across walls and ceiling to form shelving and architraves, the concept will now be rolled out at Stuart Weitzman stores elsewhere.
"It's a new design concept that will be used for the hundreds of flagship stores around the world," Novembre tells us.
- Hawkins\Brown uses wooden partitions to …create temporary warehouse home for The Bartlett
- Z.BOX by Zaha Hadid
- Librairie La Fontaine by Kawamura-Ganjav…ian and NOR architectes
- Apartments by EDIT!
- Industrial materials furnish Hostem's wo…menswear floor by JamesPlumb
- Piet Boon brings "Dutch design" to Huys …apartments in New York
- Melissa interior by Rosenbaum Design
- MVRDV converts a chapel into an entrance… for the Stedelijk Museum Schiedam
- Casa G+S by Grooppo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories