With Corian ribbons weaving across walls and ceiling to form shelving and architraves, the concept will now be rolled out at Stuart Weitzman stores elsewhere.
"It's a new design concept that will be used for the hundreds of flagship stores around the world," Novembre tells us.
- 6T7 Espai Cafe by MSB Estudi Taller
- Power Plant by Geneto
- Spanish farmhouse revived by Dom Arquite…ctura with modern materials and details
- Geneto adds pointed roofline to Italian …restaurant in Japan
- Algebraic Variations at Wrong Weather by… Francesco Moncada
- Michele De Lucchi: Architekturchen at In…go Maurer
- Origo Coffee Shop by Lama Architectura
- Boxes by five Japanese architects: Derol…l curated by Eizo Okada
- Student Salon by Feix & Merlin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories