With Corian ribbons weaving across walls and ceiling to form shelving and architraves, the concept will now be rolled out at Stuart Weitzman stores elsewhere.
"It's a new design concept that will be used for the hundreds of flagship stores around the world," Novembre tells us.
- end...Link beauty salon by Yasunari Tsuk…ada
- Wooden wing walls divide Tokyo apartment… by Camp Design Inc
- OPUS Shop by Paradox Studio
- March Studio adds thousands of timber pl…anks to staircase of Canberra's Hotel Hotel
- 8Kumo by TANK
- Dubai Renaissance by OMA 2
- Metal Staircase by Francesco Librizzi St…udio
- Stella K Showroom by Pascal Grasso Archi…tectures
- Shadowboxing exhibition by Slowscape Col…lective
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories