With Corian ribbons weaving across walls and ceiling to form shelving and architraves, the concept will now be rolled out at Stuart Weitzman stores elsewhere.
"It's a new design concept that will be used for the hundreds of flagship stores around the world," Novembre tells us.
- Guerilla Boxing by Sabrina Meyer and Max… Wittkopp
- New York loft conversion based on a 1960…s modular Swiss house by Ali Tayar
- Genesin Studio renovates Victorian shop …in Adelaide for Aesop
- A small tree grows inside Ito-biyori caf…e by Ninkipen!
- XLMS extends 19th-century stone house in… Mallorca to create a holiday home
- Cafe Craft by POOL
- Dori concept store by Archiplan Studio f…eatures a chevron wall
- Dash Marshall converts pencil factory in…to Makeshift Society Brooklyn workspace
- Tapestry Museum by CVDB Arquitectos feat…ures marble walls and vaulted ceilings
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories