With Corian ribbons weaving across walls and ceiling to form shelving and architraves, the concept will now be rolled out at Stuart Weitzman stores elsewhere.
"It's a new design concept that will be used for the hundreds of flagship stores around the world," Novembre tells us.
- Blow x Blow by Deegan Day Design
- RCA Platform 10 present Crisis Shop
- Sneaker department at Dover Street Mar…ket by Studio Toogood
- Apartment for a dancer and choreograph…er by CUT Architectures
- Derek Lam store by SANAA
- Ministry of Design transforms five Mal…aysian shophouses into a boutique hotel
- Khan Project Office by Khan Project
- Clive Wilkinson's office for The Barba…rian Group is "one huge table through a room"
- Wellington International Airport by Wa…rren & Mahoney and Studio Pacific
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories