With Corian ribbons weaving across walls and ceiling to form shelving and architraves, the concept will now be rolled out at Stuart Weitzman stores elsewhere.
"It's a new design concept that will be used for the hundreds of flagship stores around the world," Novembre tells us.
- Top Floor Studio by Rotstein Arkitekte…r
- Kin Restaurant by Office Sian and Kai …Design
- Two Magpies Bakery by Paul Crofts Stud…io
- Corner house by Masahiro Kinoshita
- Corian Kitchen by Arik Levy
- Berge by Nils Holger Moormann
- Indigo & Cloth by Designgoat
- G Clinic 7f by KORI architecture offic…e and Arimoto Yushiro
- Wooden curtain drapes around a lift in…side Maison Margiela's Milan store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories