With Corian ribbons weaving across walls and ceiling to form shelving and architraves, the concept will now be rolled out at Stuart Weitzman stores elsewhere.
"It's a new design concept that will be used for the hundreds of flagship stores around the world," Novembre tells us.
- Centre for Paper Restoration by LOLA
- Another Country's first showroom opens i…n London
- Quality Hotel Expo in Oslo by Haptic
- Tokyo boutique by Nobuo Araki sits insid…e an old swimming pool
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Seoul Flagship by Leong …Leong
- Casa G+S by Grooppo
- Comme des Garçons Guerrilla Store +4161
- Social 01 office by i29
- The Michelberger Hotel by Werner Aisslin…ger
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories