Apple CEO Steve Jobs has unveiled the long-awaited iPhone in his keynote address at the Macworld convention in San Francisco.
The device combines mobile telephony, a widescreen iPod and mobile internet browsing. A new touch-screen user interface has been developed for iPhone, which does not have a keypad.
The iPhone is not on sale yet as it is awaiting approval from the US Federal Communications Commission.
Se Jobs explain the iPhone's features in a movie of his Macworld address here.
- Visibility uses porcelain to create kitc…hen tools in first homeware collection
- Hydro-Fold byChristophe Guberan
- GIBS light made of bandages by Juyoung …Kim of Metafaux Design
- Architonic presents Feeling Felt
- Expo Chair by KiBiSi
- Plain Lighting and Rock Vase by Jin Kura…moto
- Big Table by Alain Gilles for Bonaldo
- Lady Gaga's flying dress offers vision o…f how "we may all travel in ten years time"
- Twilight by Tokujin Yoshioka for Moroso
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories