Apple CEO Steve Jobs has unveiled the long-awaited iPhone in his keynote address at the Macworld convention in San Francisco.
The device combines mobile telephony, a widescreen iPod and mobile internet browsing. A new touch-screen user interface has been developed for iPhone, which does not have a keypad.
The iPhone is not on sale yet as it is awaiting approval from the US Federal Communications Commission.
Se Jobs explain the iPhone's features in a movie of his Macworld address here.
- Finger Trap handbags by James Piatt
- Ink Blot Collection by Sandra Backlund
- Discarded materials from Milanese homes …used to make furniture by Atelier Biagetti
- Balloon by Crous & Calogero for Estiluz
- Z-Chair by Zaha Hadid for Sawaya & Moron…i
- Dutch design stamps issued
- Save £50 on VOID watches at Dezeen Watc…h Store
- Bob Schiller aims to revive Dutch bicycl…e manufacturing industry with Epo
- Hövding by Anna Haupt and Terese Alsti…n
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories