Fashion Architecture Taste have completed two new projects for restauranteur Oliver Peyton in London.
Meal's is a 60-cover restaurant inside venerable furniture store Heal's on Tottenham Court Road.
FAT's rustic, farmhouse-style interior features oak-veneered decorative screens and trompe l-oeil tables.
Peyton & Byrne, meanwhile, is a traditional-style take-away bakery set in the entrance of the Heal's building.
Lined with brick-shaped dairy tiles and featuring a bronze picture window, the shop sells traditional English fare such as sausage rolls and fairy cakes.
The shop is just around the corner from the dezeen office and we can highly reccommend their five-for-a-pound biscuit selection.
- House in Slovenia by 3biro Arhitekti app…ears to barely touch the ground
- House F11 by (se)arch
- FattyShell (v.01) by Kyle Sturgeon, Chri…s Holzwart and Kelly Raczkowski
- Slabs of corduroy-textured concrete enca…se a Spanish home by Muka Arquitectura
- Nagi by Eiri Ota and Irene Gardpoit Chan
- Moses Mabhida Stadium by GMP Architekten
- London Gate by Donis
- Arena Zagreb by UPI-2M
- JYA-rchitects develops affordable homes …for low-income families in South Korea
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories