Fashion Architecture Taste have completed two new projects for restauranteur Oliver Peyton in London.
Meal's is a 60-cover restaurant inside venerable furniture store Heal's on Tottenham Court Road.
FAT's rustic, farmhouse-style interior features oak-veneered decorative screens and trompe l-oeil tables.
Peyton & Byrne, meanwhile, is a traditional-style take-away bakery set in the entrance of the Heal's building.
Lined with brick-shaped dairy tiles and featuring a bronze picture window, the shop sells traditional English fare such as sausage rolls and fairy cakes.
The shop is just around the corner from the dezeen office and we can highly reccommend their five-for-a-pound biscuit selection.
- Garden Unique interview: architecture an…d garden design
- Swiss Pavilion at Shanghai Expo 2010 by …Buchner Bründler Architects
- Maccreanor Lavington extends a 1960s Lon…don housing estate with a modern interpretation
- Cyrene Declaration by Foster + Partners
- HOUSE House by Andrew Maynard Architects
- The Shadow House by Liddicoat & Goldhill
- Toy Factory Loft by Zellnerplus
- Passive Houses by Kjellgren Kaminsky
- Olson Kundig and Jack Daws imagine a hou…se on stilts above a polluted lake
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories