Fashion Architecture Taste have completed two new projects for restauranteur Oliver Peyton in London.
Meal's is a 60-cover restaurant inside venerable furniture store Heal's on Tottenham Court Road.
FAT's rustic, farmhouse-style interior features oak-veneered decorative screens and trompe l-oeil tables.
Peyton & Byrne, meanwhile, is a traditional-style take-away bakery set in the entrance of the Heal's building.
Lined with brick-shaped dairy tiles and featuring a bronze picture window, the shop sells traditional English fare such as sausage rolls and fairy cakes.
The shop is just around the corner from the dezeen office and we can highly reccommend their five-for-a-pound biscuit selection.
- A Small Tobacco Shop by Avehideshi Arc…hitects and Associates
- G-Star Raw pavilion at Tokyo Designerâ…€™s Week
- World Architecture Festival and Inside… Festival: save 10% on entry fee
- The Long Studio by Threefold Architect…s
- Beautour thatched museum and biodivers…ity research centre by GuinĂ©e*Potin Architectes
- Shenzhen 4 Tower in 1 by Steven Holl A…rchitects
- House in Yamasaki by Tato Architects
- Nobis Hotel by Claesson Koivisto Rune
- Wood Block House by Tadashi Yoshimura …Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories