Fashion Architecture Taste have completed two new projects for restauranteur Oliver Peyton in London.
Meal's is a 60-cover restaurant inside venerable furniture store Heal's on Tottenham Court Road.
FAT's rustic, farmhouse-style interior features oak-veneered decorative screens and trompe l-oeil tables.
Peyton & Byrne, meanwhile, is a traditional-style take-away bakery set in the entrance of the Heal's building.
Lined with brick-shaped dairy tiles and featuring a bronze picture window, the shop sells traditional English fare such as sausage rolls and fairy cakes.
The shop is just around the corner from the dezeen office and we can highly reccommend their five-for-a-pound biscuit selection.
- Welsh + Major transforms an old Sydney p…olice station into a restaurant
- Building Design relaunches
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: David Adjaye
- Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum by Zaha …Hadid Architects
- Maison D by Emmanuelle Weiss
- La Paz Nursing Home Garden by Estudio Ca…ballero Colón
- Campbell Sports Centre by Steven Holl Ar…chitects
- Hillside hideaway by GSMM Architetti fea…tures a courtyard for stargazing
- Chengdu Contemporary Art Centre by Zaha …Hadid Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories