Fashion Architecture Taste have completed two new projects for restauranteur Oliver Peyton in London.
Meal's is a 60-cover restaurant inside venerable furniture store Heal's on Tottenham Court Road.
FAT's rustic, farmhouse-style interior features oak-veneered decorative screens and trompe l-oeil tables.
Peyton & Byrne, meanwhile, is a traditional-style take-away bakery set in the entrance of the Heal's building.
Lined with brick-shaped dairy tiles and featuring a bronze picture window, the shop sells traditional English fare such as sausage rolls and fairy cakes.
The shop is just around the corner from the dezeen office and we can highly reccommend their five-for-a-pound biscuit selection.
- TAKA overhauls old Dublin garage to crea…te more living space for Waterloo Lane house
- Ruta del Peregrino: Lookout Point by HHF… Architects
- Safe House by Robert Konieczny
- Enbutsu-do at Eifuku-ji Temple by Zai Sh…irakawa Architects & Associates
- 4am by dePaor Architects
- Classroom extension by Studio Webb
- Fincube by Studio Aisslingera
- Sports Pavillion by MoederscheimMoonen
- Moscow School of Management Skolkovo by …Adjaye Associates
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories