Marc Newson is among celebrities who have contributed designs to Habitat's new VIP for Kids range.
The designer has produced an inflatable version of the Kelvin 40 fantasy jet (above), which he designed for the Cartier Foundation in 2004.
Other designers involved in the range include Marcel Wanders, who has produced a stacking set of storage boxes called Matryoshka (above).
Amanda Levete of Future Systems has designed
a glass an acrylic table called Flip (above, also comes in green), and a glass jigsaw puzzle called Flip n Friends (below).
The VIP for Kids range follows Habitat's highly successful Very Important Product range, which saw celebrities including Helena Christensen, Gilberto Gil and Philip Treacy producing objects.
Other personalities who have designed for the new kids' range include Buzz Aldrin, Sophie Dahl and Miss Piggy.
>> see Buzz Aldrin's design here
>> see more VIP for Kids products here
- RCA graduate Ying Chang takes graphic …design’s grid system into three dimensions
- Le Soleil by Vicente García Jiménez
- Dezeen Watch Store: get £50 off VOID …V01 LED watch
- Souviens toi que tu vas mourir by Pool… at Nouvelle Vague
- The Hourglass by Marc Newson for Ikepo…d
- Vitra Virus by Pieke Bergmans
- Evolution by Nacho Carbonell
- The interface between technology and d…esign holds "answers to the future"
- Wellcome Trust window display by Paul …Cocksedge
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories