Marc Newson is among celebrities who have contributed designs to Habitat's new VIP for Kids range.
The designer has produced an inflatable version of the Kelvin 40 fantasy jet (above), which he designed for the Cartier Foundation in 2004.
Other designers involved in the range include Marcel Wanders, who has produced a stacking set of storage boxes called Matryoshka (above).
Amanda Levete of Future Systems has designed
a glass an acrylic table called Flip (above, also comes in green), and a glass jigsaw puzzle called Flip n Friends (below).
The VIP for Kids range follows Habitat's highly successful Very Important Product range, which saw celebrities including Helena Christensen, Gilberto Gil and Philip Treacy producing objects.
Other personalities who have designed for the new kids' range include Buzz Aldrin, Sophie Dahl and Miss Piggy.
>> see Buzz Aldrin's design here
>> see more VIP for Kids products here
- Gridlock 2 by Philippe Malouin
- Moradavaga uses spinning tin cans to tur…n a tower into an interactive billboard
- Bumper Bed by Marc Newson for Domeau & P…érès
- Trestle by TAF
- Wreath Project by Agnieszka Lasota
- Zaha Hadid among celebrity Christmas bau…ble designers
- Design Miami Chat Shows: John Maeda
- Moving Mondrian by Vladimír Ambroz
- Tokyo Design Tide seeks designers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories