Marc Newson is among celebrities who have contributed designs to Habitat's new VIP for Kids range.
The designer has produced an inflatable version of the Kelvin 40 fantasy jet (above), which he designed for the Cartier Foundation in 2004.
Other designers involved in the range include Marcel Wanders, who has produced a stacking set of storage boxes called Matryoshka (above).
Amanda Levete of Future Systems has designed
a glass an acrylic table called Flip (above, also comes in green), and a glass jigsaw puzzle called Flip n Friends (below).
The VIP for Kids range follows Habitat's highly successful Very Important Product range, which saw celebrities including Helena Christensen, Gilberto Gil and Philip Treacy producing objects.
Other personalities who have designed for the new kids' range include Buzz Aldrin, Sophie Dahl and Miss Piggy.
>> see Buzz Aldrin's design here
>> see more VIP for Kids products here
- Sungsin Eo designs foam display system f…or child-friendly exhibitions
- Hospital door handle sanitises users' ha…nds and measures cleanliness of staff
- Food and Design videos: Public Pie
- Soft side tables by Curtis Popp
- Designing Modern Women 1890–1990 at Mo…MA
- On the Rock vessels by Lee Broom to laun…ch at Milan dinner party
- Extensions 03 by Aïssa Logerot
- Balance table by Raw Color for Arco
- Pyggy Bank by Nendo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories