Marc Newson is among celebrities who have contributed designs to Habitat's new VIP for Kids range.
The designer has produced an inflatable version of the Kelvin 40 fantasy jet (above), which he designed for the Cartier Foundation in 2004.
Other designers involved in the range include Marcel Wanders, who has produced a stacking set of storage boxes called Matryoshka (above).
Amanda Levete of Future Systems has designed
a glass an acrylic table called Flip (above, also comes in green), and a glass jigsaw puzzle called Flip n Friends (below).
The VIP for Kids range follows Habitat's highly successful Very Important Product range, which saw celebrities including Helena Christensen, Gilberto Gil and Philip Treacy producing objects.
Other personalities who have designed for the new kids' range include Buzz Aldrin, Sophie Dahl and Miss Piggy.
>> see Buzz Aldrin's design here
>> see more VIP for Kids products here
- Wrapping a Thonet Chair by Matthias Plie…ssnig
- Flat-pack furniture assembled with magne…ts by Benjamin Vermeulen
- Termo by Tomek Rygalik
- Rhubarb by Emma Marga Blanche at 20 Desi…gners at Biologiska
- Element tables by Tokujin Yoshioka for D…esalto
- Insegna Anche a Me la Libertà delle Ron…dini – Fabio Novembre at Rotonda di via Besana
- Philip Michael Wolfson at Covent Garden …Super Design
- Aintree by Tomás Alonso at Vera, Chapte…r One
- New Swarovski chandeliers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories