Marc Newson is among celebrities who have contributed designs to Habitat's new VIP for Kids range.
The designer has produced an inflatable version of the Kelvin 40 fantasy jet (above), which he designed for the Cartier Foundation in 2004.
Other designers involved in the range include Marcel Wanders, who has produced a stacking set of storage boxes called Matryoshka (above).
Amanda Levete of Future Systems has designed
a glass an acrylic table called Flip (above, also comes in green), and a glass jigsaw puzzle called Flip n Friends (below).
The VIP for Kids range follows Habitat's highly successful Very Important Product range, which saw celebrities including Helena Christensen, Gilberto Gil and Philip Treacy producing objects.
Other personalities who have designed for the new kids' range include Buzz Aldrin, Sophie Dahl and Miss Piggy.
>> see Buzz Aldrin's design here
>> see more VIP for Kids products here
- Star System by Enrico Buscemi and Piergi…orgio Leone
- Democratic Chess by Florian Hauswirth
- Arne Quinze at Galerie Pierre Bergé & A…ssociés
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Sarah Colson
- Successful Living by Diesel Creative Tea…m
- Studio Job and Jaime Hayón for Bisazza
- Malva by Ett la Benn
- Seating Stones by UNStudio
- Reykjavik designers convert marine litte…r into playground equipment and homeware
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories