Consisting of five floors above ground and five below the building, at Hilversum in the Netherlands, contains the Dutch national TV and radio archives as well as offices and a media museum.
The facade features glass panels depicting scenes from Dutch television programmes, created by graphic designer Jaap Drupsteen.
- FAM Architekti's Lake Cabin provides a w…aterside retreat in a Czech forest
- Cerise walls frame rooftop garden of hou…sing block by Pietri Architectes
- Goldfields Dwelling by DesignOffice
- Kicking Horse Residence provides a holid…ay home at a Canadian ski resort
- Common Ground/Different Worlds by Noero …Architects
- Slideshow: Shearer's Quarters by John Wa…rdle Architects
- Kompressor Station Egtved by CF Møller
- Shiv Temple by Sameep Padora & Associate…s
- Bamboo micro homes could be slotted insi…de Hong Kong's old factories
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories