Consisting of five floors above ground and five below the building, at Hilversum in the Netherlands, contains the Dutch national TV and radio archives as well as offices and a media museum.
The facade features glass panels depicting scenes from Dutch television programmes, created by graphic designer Jaap Drupsteen.
- L'Observatoire by CLP Architectes
- Seven-metre doors reveal a courtyard ins…ide TACHA_Design's Baan Yo Yen house
- Hafjell Mountain Hotel by BIG
- Lift by Apollo Architects & Associates
- Twisting observation tower could be buil…t in a northern Italian forest
- Bus stops by Sou Fujimoto and Wang Shu s…hake up an Austrian village
- Peter Haimerl's Bavarian concert hall ha…s a rough stone exterior and a raw concrete interior
- Wise Architecture erects bamboo temple o…n South Korean coast for victims of a ferry disaster
- KubiK extension by GRAS
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories