Consisting of five floors above ground and five below the building, at Hilversum in the Netherlands, contains the Dutch national TV and radio archives as well as offices and a media museum.
The facade features glass panels depicting scenes from Dutch television programmes, created by graphic designer Jaap Drupsteen.
- Primary school by Carlos Pereda Iglesias… and Óscar Pérez Silanes
- Green Orchard by Paul Archer Design
- Lac du Der Casino by Data Architectes co…uld be mistaken for a school or a museum
- Tree hotel by Tham & Videgård Hansson A…rkitekter
- University of Birmingham Steam Bridge by… MJP Architects
- Villa 1 by Powerhouse Company
- Sunset Villa by TT Architects
- Stuart Shave Modern Art gallery by David… Kohn Architects
- Hungarian Cubes: the houses of post-war …communism photographed by Katharina Roters
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories