Consisting of five floors above ground and five below the building, at Hilversum in the Netherlands, contains the Dutch national TV and radio archives as well as offices and a media museum.
The facade features glass panels depicting scenes from Dutch television programmes, created by graphic designer Jaap Drupsteen.
- Book Mountain by MVRDV
- Reinier de Graaf of OMA presents "archit…ecture with a social conscience"
- Tea House by Archi-Union
- Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum by Zaha …Hadid Architects
- Volcanic stone wall hides doorway into B…25 house by PK Arkitektar
- Tokujin Yoshioka installs glass tea hous…e beside an ancient Japanese temple
- Designed in Hackney: The Sunday Stuga by… Liddicoat & Goldhill
- Next Office covers house near Tehran in …a curved concrete facade
- Isolée by Tjep.
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories