The timber pavilion has been installed in the gallery and accompanies a series of monumental, sculptural stone furniture pieces by Adjaye (shown below).
The pavilion is the latest in a series by Adjaye and follows his collaboration with artist Olafur Eliasson on the T-B A21 pavilion at the Venice art biennale in 2005.
Photos are by Ed Reeve, courtesy of Albion Gallery. The exhibition continues until March.
>> more photos of Adjaye's pavilion here
- Foster + Partners adds First World War g…alleries to London's Imperial War Museum
- Rebirth by Arne Quinze
- House of Depth by FORM/Kouichi Kimura Ar…chitects
- "Growing a city from the bottom up" coul…d save the human race
- House in Oxfordshire is covered in oak t…o create a "simplified volume"
- Black glazing wraps one corner of a Mexi…can apartment block
- Casa La Cañada by Ricardo Torrejón
- Interno Giorno by Teka Studio
- ZMS Schwandorf Administration Building b…y Archimedialab
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories