Sam Buxton has sent us images of pieces on show at Kinetica Museum in London, as part of the Luminaries and Visionaries show that opened last night.
Buxton's work includes three pieces incorporating electroluminescent technology: the Clone Chaise (above) is from his Surface Intelligent ObjectS (SIOS) series.
The other pieces are Word Clock (above) and Wristwatch (below).
The exhibition includes work by several designers and artists working with projected lighting technology.
Exhibitors include dezeen favourites rAndom International, plus others including Martin Richman, Christian Schiess, Jim Campbell and Gregory Barsamian.
The show continues until 11 March at Kinetica Museum, which is located inside Spitalfields Market, London E1.
- Litracon light-transmitting concrete
- Tokyo Design Tide seeks designers
- Quell & Company designs iPhone dock to… be "at home in the home"
- Short by Short by Hironobu Yamabe for …E&Y
- Jig by Massproductions
- Pibal bicycle by Philippe Starck and P…eugeot
- Lee Broom's fake department store inst…allation opens in Milan
- Cut Glasses by John Harrington at desi…gnersblock
- Conceptual machine designed for 3D-pri…nting meat on-demand in any kitchen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories