Sam Buxton has sent us images of pieces on show at Kinetica Museum in London, as part of the Luminaries and Visionaries show that opened last night.
Buxton's work includes three pieces incorporating electroluminescent technology: the Clone Chaise (above) is from his Surface Intelligent ObjectS (SIOS) series.
The other pieces are Word Clock (above) and Wristwatch (below).
The exhibition includes work by several designers and artists working with projected lighting technology.
Exhibitors include dezeen favourites rAndom International, plus others including Martin Richman, Christian Schiess, Jim Campbell and Gregory Barsamian.
The show continues until 11 March at Kinetica Museum, which is located inside Spitalfields Market, London E1.
- Beijing airport by Foster + Partners
- Jeremy Maxwell Wintrebert installs "simp…le, geometric shapes" at London's V&A
- Signterior by A-Asterisk
- Fabriano by Riccardo Nannini, Domenico O…refice and Emanuele Pizzolorusso
- Share by Thomas Bernstrand for Nola
- Mangus Wästberg at Qubique 2011
- Lathe by Sebastian Brajkovic
- Design Museum announce shortlist for Bri…t Insurance Designs of the Year
- Witness Flat by Jurgen Bey
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories