Sam Buxton has sent us images of pieces on show at Kinetica Museum in London, as part of the Luminaries and Visionaries show that opened last night.
Buxton's work includes three pieces incorporating electroluminescent technology: the Clone Chaise (above) is from his Surface Intelligent ObjectS (SIOS) series.
The other pieces are Word Clock (above) and Wristwatch (below).
The exhibition includes work by several designers and artists working with projected lighting technology.
Exhibitors include dezeen favourites rAndom International, plus others including Martin Richman, Christian Schiess, Jim Campbell and Gregory Barsamian.
The show continues until 11 March at Kinetica Museum, which is located inside Spitalfields Market, London E1.
- Havet cabinet by Snickeriet
- Sofa Collection by Edward Barber & Jay O…sgerby for Knoll
- "Timeless design is not a cliché" - Phi…lippe Starck
- Re-Fire kit by Francesco Faccin creates …fire without matches or a lighter
- Mono-Light by OS & OOS twists and bends …into different configurations
- The Incubator Series by Anke Weiss
- The Sea Chair by Alexander Groves, Azusa… Murakami and Kieren Jones
- New furniture by Pinch
- Scaffolding Brut by Beta Tank
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories