Sam Buxton has sent us images of pieces on show at Kinetica Museum in London, as part of the Luminaries and Visionaries show that opened last night.
Buxton's work includes three pieces incorporating electroluminescent technology: the Clone Chaise (above) is from his Surface Intelligent ObjectS (SIOS) series.
The other pieces are Word Clock (above) and Wristwatch (below).
The exhibition includes work by several designers and artists working with projected lighting technology.
Exhibitors include dezeen favourites rAndom International, plus others including Martin Richman, Christian Schiess, Jim Campbell and Gregory Barsamian.
The show continues until 11 March at Kinetica Museum, which is located inside Spitalfields Market, London E1.
- Stitched by Tord Boontje for Moroso
- Oato's porcelain vases fit together to f…orm miniature "landscapes"
- Nivea packaging by Yves Béhar and fusep…roject
- Unexpected Welcome at Moooi London
- Color Reform Spectrum Edition by ABC Car…pet & Home
- Peroni Collaborazioni Talk: Fabio Novemb…re transcript
- Insert by Leo Yiu
- Still Life with Light by Martí Guixé
- Rotary Mechanical Smartphone by Richard …Clarkson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories