Sam Buxton has sent us images of pieces on show at Kinetica Museum in London, as part of the Luminaries and Visionaries show that opened last night.
Buxton's work includes three pieces incorporating electroluminescent technology: the Clone Chaise (above) is from his Surface Intelligent ObjectS (SIOS) series.
The other pieces are Word Clock (above) and Wristwatch (below).
The exhibition includes work by several designers and artists working with projected lighting technology.
Exhibitors include dezeen favourites rAndom International, plus others including Martin Richman, Christian Schiess, Jim Campbell and Gregory Barsamian.
The show continues until 11 March at Kinetica Museum, which is located inside Spitalfields Market, London E1.
- Land Rover Sculpture by Gerry Judah
- The fashion industry is "saturated" says… Olivier Theyskens
- "Eindhoven has design, it has science an…d it has industry"
- ZFW watch by plusminuszero
- Kelly Marklove at New Designers
- Tied-Up Pendant Lamp by Vitamin
- New furniture and lighting by Front
- The Hear Heres by Studio Weave
- Blend by Mieke Meijer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories