The founders of design shows 100% Design and 100% East have joined forces and announced a major new design show for London this September.
Tent London is the brainchild of 100% Design founder Ian Rudge, and 100% East founder Jimmy MacDonald.
The show, which will occupy the entire Old Truman Brewery premises on Brick Lane, will consist of three distinct elements.
Circa is a new show featuring vintage and mid-century modern design; Content will feature upcoming designers, producers and manufactuers and will replace 100% East; while Talent Zone will featured selected graduate designers.
Tent is also the name of Rudge and MacDonald's new design events consultancy.
>> to enquire about exhibiting at Tent London, go here
- AfroditiKrassa's Pentagon Pendant is c…lad in beveled mirrors
- Everlastingblast by Pippo Lionni
- Bust marble chair by Tomáš Gabzdil L…ibertíny
- Designed in Hackney: TN29 by Le Gun an…d Tracey Neuls
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Victoria Spr…uce
- Special edition ultra black MY03 Hacke…r at Dezeen Watch Store
- The Bombay Sapphire Prize in Milan: vi…deo diary day 3
- Austerity edible furniture by Lanzavec…chia + Wai
- Koloro-desk by Torafu Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories