The founders of design shows 100% Design and 100% East have joined forces and announced a major new design show for London this September.
Tent London is the brainchild of 100% Design founder Ian Rudge, and 100% East founder Jimmy MacDonald.
The show, which will occupy the entire Old Truman Brewery premises on Brick Lane, will consist of three distinct elements.
Circa is a new show featuring vintage and mid-century modern design; Content will feature upcoming designers, producers and manufactuers and will replace 100% East; while Talent Zone will featured selected graduate designers.
Tent is also the name of Rudge and MacDonald's new design events consultancy.
>> to enquire about exhibiting at Tent London, go here
- Resilience by Julia Lohmann
- La Cura by Studio Toogood at MOST
- Calculator by Alex Hulme
- Lanterne Marine by BarberOsgerby for Ven…ini
- Open Tables Ecology by Working Architect…ure Group
- Lighthouse by Christian Vivanco
- Exhibition showcasing Irish design prese…nts "a fusion between the old and the new"
- Swiss watch based on Helvetica typeface …arrives at Dezeen Watch Store
- Part 1 collection by Minimalux
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories