The founders of design shows 100% Design and 100% East have joined forces and announced a major new design show for London this September.
Tent London is the brainchild of 100% Design founder Ian Rudge, and 100% East founder Jimmy MacDonald.
The show, which will occupy the entire Old Truman Brewery premises on Brick Lane, will consist of three distinct elements.
Circa is a new show featuring vintage and mid-century modern design; Content will feature upcoming designers, producers and manufactuers and will replace 100% East; while Talent Zone will featured selected graduate designers.
Tent is also the name of Rudge and MacDonald's new design events consultancy.
>> to enquire about exhibiting at Tent London, go here
- Here! Sod T-Shirt Packaging by Prompt De…sign
- HyperLip by Sascha Nordmeyer creates gri…macing facial expressions
- Alphabet City Lights by JDS Architects
- Wolplamuur by Heleen Klopper
- Lego Minifigures hacked with Sugru to cr…eate iPhone cable holders
- Claesson Koivisto Rune extends its W131a…luminium lighting range for Wästberg
- Pivot by Shay Alkalay
- The $361,000 teapot: Marianne Brandt bre…aks Bauhaus auction record
- Joris Laarman Lab explores 3D-printed me…tal and open-source chair designs in New York exhibition
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories