The founders of design shows 100% Design and 100% East have joined forces and announced a major new design show for London this September.
Tent London is the brainchild of 100% Design founder Ian Rudge, and 100% East founder Jimmy MacDonald.
The show, which will occupy the entire Old Truman Brewery premises on Brick Lane, will consist of three distinct elements.
Circa is a new show featuring vintage and mid-century modern design; Content will feature upcoming designers, producers and manufactuers and will replace 100% East; while Talent Zone will featured selected graduate designers.
Tent is also the name of Rudge and MacDonald's new design events consultancy.
>> to enquire about exhibiting at Tent London, go here
- Balloon Chair by h220430 appears to floa…t above the ground
- Nike Free Trainer 5.0 by Nike
- QR code island by C.A.N
- Kiki van Eijk & Joost van Bleiswijk and …Maarten Baas on Gestalten.tv
- Illuminant by Kristín Birna Bjarnadótt…ir
- Weare fashion label by Moving Brands
- O3 by Designaffairs Studio
- Heirloom by Benjamin Graindorge for Mous…tache
- F-A-B chairs by Färg & Blanche
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories