The founders of design shows 100% Design and 100% East have joined forces and announced a major new design show for London this September.
Tent London is the brainchild of 100% Design founder Ian Rudge, and 100% East founder Jimmy MacDonald.
The show, which will occupy the entire Old Truman Brewery premises on Brick Lane, will consist of three distinct elements.
Circa is a new show featuring vintage and mid-century modern design; Content will feature upcoming designers, producers and manufactuers and will replace 100% East; while Talent Zone will featured selected graduate designers.
Tent is also the name of Rudge and MacDonald's new design events consultancy.
>> to enquire about exhibiting at Tent London, go here
- Saint-Etienne by Sophie Françon and Fra…nçois Mangeol
- Up to 25% off in the Dezeen Watch Store …winter sale
- Norm 03 Steel by Britt Kornum
- Witness Flat by Jurgen Bey
- Posa by David Chipperfield
- Foldboat by Max Frommeld and Arno Mathie…s
- CDSea by Bruce Munro
- "I felt we should change the way Emeco m…akes chairs" - Konstantin Grcic
- Scantling lamps by Mathias Hahn
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories