The salon is for fashionable Japanese hairdressing chain Lim and consists of a theatrically minimal installation within the host building's untreated concrete frame.
The project was completed late last year. Photographs are by Takumi Ota.
- Japanse Winkeltje by Nezu Aymo Architect…s
- Move: Choreographing You exhibition desi…gn by Amanda Levete Architects
- Aesop East Hampton by NADAAA
- Konstantin Grcic designs glass furniture… with moving parts for Galerie Kreo show
- Orlebar Brown by Post-Office
- Icehotel suite by Les Ateliers de Germai…ne recreates the rooftops of Paris
- Board Room by Atelier van Lieshout
- Velcro Headquarters by Eslava&Sauras
- Marttiini shop by Suunnittelutoimisto Am…erikka
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories