The salon is for fashionable Japanese hairdressing chain Lim and consists of a theatrically minimal installation within the host building's untreated concrete frame.
The project was completed late last year. Photographs are by Takumi Ota.
- Glass, timber and stone showroom created… by Toyo Ito for Kinnasand's "sensitive fabric"
- Reed Space by Upsetters Architects
- Marni store Las Vegas by Sybarite
- Barber and Osgerby's Design Museum exhib…ition "could almost be called the aluminium show"
- La Chambre aux Confitures by Noël Domin…guez and Agathe Delecourt
- Fabio Novembre store opens in Rome
- Amin Taha Architects peels back layers o…f plasterboard to create open-plan offices
- 66 Gallery and Botas Concept Store by A1… Architects
- Samuel Wilkinson embellishes Seeds offic…e interior with leaves
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories