The salon is for fashionable Japanese hairdressing chain Lim and consists of a theatrically minimal installation within the host building's untreated concrete frame.
The project was completed late last year. Photographs are by Takumi Ota.
- Michele De Lucchi: Architekturchen at In…go Maurer
- Sunflower Seeds 2010 by Ai Weiwei
- Hopfenburg by Spine Architects
- Oeo creates a showroom of two halves for… wooden plank manufacturer
- Long staircase spans converted London ap…artment by Patalab Architecture
- MRQT Boutique by ROK
- B.institut beauty parlour by Trust in De…sign
- Frame House by Jonathan Tuckey Design
- Kvadrat showroom by Peter Saville and Da…vid Adjaye
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories