London design store Mint has sent us images of a range of unique plates by Czech designer Maxim Velcovsky.
The ceramic plates are all one-offs and are part of a series called Delicatessen commissioned by Mint last year.
Mint will show some of the Velcovsky pieces at Design Connoisseur, a stand at the Form art and design fair at Olympia, London, from 1-4 March.
- Wilcox vs 3D Printer at Hacked Lab
- Too Late watches
- The Drop Series by Olivia Decaris
- Asif Khan designs a "Mount Rushmore of t…he digital age" for the Sochi Winter Olympics
- Jaktogo by John Power
- "In your life, everything is integrated"
- Hanging by Rita Botelho
- Dynasty Revival by Lane Crawford
- Flower Street BioReactor by Emergent
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories