London design store Mint has sent us images of a range of unique plates by Czech designer Maxim Velcovsky.
The ceramic plates are all one-offs and are part of a series called Delicatessen commissioned by Mint last year.
Mint will show some of the Velcovsky pieces at Design Connoisseur, a stand at the Form art and design fair at Olympia, London, from 1-4 March.
- Rotten food becomes palatable in human-h…yena synthetic biology scenario
- Maarten Baas at Contrasts Gallery
- The Aram Gallery showcases seven new des…igners in Future Stars? exhibition
- Athlete's Plane by Teague and Nike would… be a "training room in the sky"
- Ilona Van den Bergh's Moon bowls are def…ormed after casting
- Water Lily by Ryuji Nakamura
- V&A exhibition to celebrate objects desi…gned for political protests
- Kristina Cranfeld amplifies and distorts… facial expressions with Ownership of the Face masks
- Sedia 1 - Chair by Enzo Mari for Artek
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories