London design store Mint has sent us images of a range of unique plates by Czech designer Maxim Velcovsky.
The ceramic plates are all one-offs and are part of a series called Delicatessen commissioned by Mint last year.
Mint will show some of the Velcovsky pieces at Design Connoisseur, a stand at the Form art and design fair at Olympia, London, from 1-4 March.
- M-Collection by Niels van Eijk and Mir…iam van der Lubbe
- Bare Conductive Kits at Dezeen Super S…tore
- Lladró Re-Cyclos by Committee 2
- Madrid installs moon-themed Christmas …lights
- BCXSY's Mixed Animals magnetic soft to…ys launch on Kickstarter
- "Young designers have no grasp of desi…gn history"
- Marcel Wanders and Arik Levy for 20ltd
- Kid Robot store by MASH Studios
- Multi-Touch Gestures by Gabriele Melda…ikyte
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories