Architects Kram Weisshaar show two new products to be launched during the Milan furniture fair in April by manufacturers Moroso and Classicon.
Alpine chair for Moroso features a thermoplastic comoulding seat and polycarbonate legs. The images here show prototypes with cardboard seats.
The Triton stool for Classicon has a CNC-bent steel structure and a shell injection molded ABS seat.
- Recycled marble dust used to create simp…le homeware range by Francesca Gattello
- Ostrea sofa by Annika Göransson
- Water-shaped bottles by Xiaoli Wen
- Maarten Baas named Design Miami/ Designe…r of the Year
- L’arbre de Flonville by Oloom & Samuel… Wilkinson
- CF Møller Design creates Ensō architec…tural tableware set
- Little Romance by Lee Washington
- Wallfa by Jordi Canudas
- Michael Graves' kettle for Alessi was "a… best-seller for 15 years"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories