Architects Kram Weisshaar show two new products to be launched during the Milan furniture fair in April by manufacturers Moroso and Classicon.
Alpine chair for Moroso features a thermoplastic comoulding seat and polycarbonate legs. The images here show prototypes with cardboard seats.
The Triton stool for Classicon has a CNC-bent steel structure and a shell injection molded ABS seat.
- Sewing box cabinet by Kiki van Eijk
- N12 3D-printed bikini by Continuum Fashi…on and Shapeways
- Ghost Script by Ben Hermel
- Takashi Murakami at Design Miami
- New Fiat 500
- Umbrellas by Ella Doran at Dezeen Super …Store
- Lost Time by Glithero for Perrier-Jouët
- Carrara marble furniture for Marsotto Ed…izioni presented in Milan
- Changing Cupboard by Front
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories