Architects Kram Weisshaar show two new products to be launched during the Milan furniture fair in April by manufacturers Moroso and Classicon.
Alpine chair for Moroso features a thermoplastic comoulding seat and polycarbonate legs. The images here show prototypes with cardboard seats.
The Triton stool for Classicon has a CNC-bent steel structure and a shell injection molded ABS seat.
- Olympic viewing platform by Office for S…ubversive Architecture
- LightHive by Alex Haw
- Sun Cutter by Markus Kayser
- Movie: Nike Zoom Superfly R4
- Arctic Circle Airport by Narud Stokke Wi…ig and Haptic
- XXXX_Sofa by Yuya Ushida for Ahrend
- Vessel Series 01-03 by Samuel Wilkinson …for Decode
- Ordinary Architecture stages Hollywood s…ign hoax in Los Angeles
- Chunky stitches pattern Bandas rugs and …furniture by Patricia Urquiola
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories