Architects Kram Weisshaar show two new products to be launched during the Milan furniture fair in April by manufacturers Moroso and Classicon.
Alpine chair for Moroso features a thermoplastic comoulding seat and polycarbonate legs. The images here show prototypes with cardboard seats.
The Triton stool for Classicon has a CNC-bent steel structure and a shell injection molded ABS seat.
- New 100 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezee…n Watch Store
- Design Real at the Serpentine Gallery
- Dewar Glassware by David Derksen
- Special edition ultra black MY03 Hacker …at Dezeen Watch Store
- Watch the design evolution of the bicycl…e in a one-minute animation
- Binary Prints by Alex Trochut
- Claimp by Maya Goldblum
- Catalytic Clothing by Helen Storey and T…ony Ryan
- Monocle lamp by Rich Brilliant Willing
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories