Architects Kram Weisshaar show two new products to be launched during the Milan furniture fair in April by manufacturers Moroso and Classicon.
Alpine chair for Moroso features a thermoplastic comoulding seat and polycarbonate legs. The images here show prototypes with cardboard seats.
The Triton stool for Classicon has a CNC-bent steel structure and a shell injection molded ABS seat.
- Hypnagogia by Ryo Matsui Architects
- City Camouflage by Roeland Otten
- Scrapwood Wallpaper 2 by Piet Hein Eek… for NLXL
- Moooi's new photorealistic carpets cou…ld give designers "a new kind of freedom"
- Plus salt and pepper mills by Norway S…ays
- Chair-4a by Michael Young
- Confluences by Philippe Nigro
- Good Vibrations by Ferruccio Laviani f…or Fratelli Boffi
- Studio Job for Bisazza
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories