Architects Kram Weisshaar show two new products to be launched during the Milan furniture fair in April by manufacturers Moroso and Classicon.
Alpine chair for Moroso features a thermoplastic comoulding seat and polycarbonate legs. The images here show prototypes with cardboard seats.
The Triton stool for Classicon has a CNC-bent steel structure and a shell injection molded ABS seat.
- Stuck Chair by Oato
- Theo at The Temporium
- Grip by Marco Dessi for Lobmeyr
- Neri&Hu's Das Haus installation is desig…ned to "unsettle people"
- Moon by Tokujin Yoshioka for Moroso
- Secret Friend Family by Tithi Kutchamuch
- Local River by Mathieu Lehanneur 2
- Cylinda and Dot by Paul Smith for Stelto…n
- Light Bulb Packaging by Olivia Cheung
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories