Architects Kram Weisshaar show two new products to be launched during the Milan furniture fair in April by manufacturers Moroso and Classicon.
Alpine chair for Moroso features a thermoplastic comoulding seat and polycarbonate legs. The images here show prototypes with cardboard seats.
The Triton stool for Classicon has a CNC-bent steel structure and a shell injection molded ABS seat.
- Maison Martin Margiela launches first …wallpaper collections for Omexco
- Matières à Chaud by 5.5 Studio
- Konstantin Grcic to receive Designer o…f the Year Award at Design Miami/
- Little Romance by Lee Washington
- Shine outdoor furniture by Arik Levy f…or Emu
- Solar-powered cars could become standa…rd "within 30 years"
- Cover collection by Daphna Laurens
- Chairless by Alejandro Aravena for Vit…ra
- Heel chair by Nendo for Moroso
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories