Architects Kram Weisshaar show two new products to be launched during the Milan furniture fair in April by manufacturers Moroso and Classicon.
Alpine chair for Moroso features a thermoplastic comoulding seat and polycarbonate legs. The images here show prototypes with cardboard seats.
The Triton stool for Classicon has a CNC-bent steel structure and a shell injection molded ABS seat.
- Gigi Barker's skin-covered seats are inf…used with bodily scents
- WasteLandscape by Elise Morin and Cléme…nce Eliard
- Pulp by Jo Meesters
- Mondaine Simply Elegant at Dezeen Watch …Store
- Strato Cruiser airship concept by Tino S…chaedler and Michael J Brown
- Proper Coffee's Imperial Drip machine br…ews drinks slowly to improve flavour
- NHow Hotel Milan by Matteo Thun 2
- Nike Free Hyperfeel running shoe by Nike
- Colony armchair by Skrivo mixes steam-be…nt wood and rattan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories