Architects Kram Weisshaar show two new products to be launched during the Milan furniture fair in April by manufacturers Moroso and Classicon.
Alpine chair for Moroso features a thermoplastic comoulding seat and polycarbonate legs. The images here show prototypes with cardboard seats.
The Triton stool for Classicon has a CNC-bent steel structure and a shell injection molded ABS seat.
- Rubber Stool by h220430
- Dutch Design Week presents trends "two y…ears ahead of Milan"
- Split Chair by Daniel Lorch
- dezeen loves... Deitch PAPER Art Store
- Wearable device could detect disease "wh…en the nearest doctor is days away"
- Door reinvented with folding mechanism b…y Klemens Torggler
- L’Oiseau by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec f…or Vitra
- London building turned upside down by Al…ex Chinneck
- Dezeen Watch Store newsletter #1
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories