Architects Kram Weisshaar show two new products to be launched during the Milan furniture fair in April by manufacturers Moroso and Classicon.
Alpine chair for Moroso features a thermoplastic comoulding seat and polycarbonate legs. The images here show prototypes with cardboard seats.
The Triton stool for Classicon has a CNC-bent steel structure and a shell injection molded ABS seat.
- Catcher by Joseph Joseph
- World Cup 2014 final features "most test…ed" football ever
- Clockwork Love by Tjep.
- Food Huggers by Adrienne McNicholas and …Michelle Ivankovic
- Aldo Bakker designs sculptural stainless… steel tableware for Georg Jensen
- Wouldn’t it be Nice… at Somerset Hou…se
- UM Project designs multi-material malle…ts for Cooper Hewitt's museum shop
- Bishop of Norwich by Kacper Hamilton
- Jambox by Yves Béhar
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories