Architects Kram Weisshaar show two new products to be launched during the Milan furniture fair in April by manufacturers Moroso and Classicon.
Alpine chair for Moroso features a thermoplastic comoulding seat and polycarbonate legs. The images here show prototypes with cardboard seats.
The Triton stool for Classicon has a CNC-bent steel structure and a shell injection molded ABS seat.
- FuelBand by Nike+
- Towel Hanger by Hiroomi Tahara
- Sezz Collection by Christophe Pillet for… Emeco
- Form 2 by Fuseproject
- Chest of Suitcases by Maarten de Ceulaer
- Wool pyramids form origami-inspired Bloo…m blanket
- AM02 and AM03 Air Multiplier fans by Dys…on
- Cast series by Tom Dixon
- Energy-conscious design exhibition in Pa…ris 2
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories