British cabinetmaker and designer company Pinch has launched a new collection of hand-crafted storage furniture called Armoire Collection.
The range consists of three designs, called Alba (top), Marlow (above) and Frey (below). Each comes in a range of configurations and internal storage options.
All are inspired by mid-century plaster relief art and involve high-quality cabinetry, with each piece built by an individual cabinetmaker.
The collection comes in colours designed by Pinch for paintmaker Siecle Colours.
Pinch is a new company set up by designer Russell Pinch and his wife Oona Bannon (below).
- Kinetic louvres move in three dimensions… to screen sunlight from any angle
- Biomass by Ahhaproject
- Black Gold homeware collection by Quintu…s Kropholler is made of tarmac
- Doshi Levien's furniture for Moroso "cha…llenges people's perceptions"
- New products by Pottinger & Cole
- The Other Volcano by Nelly Ben Hayoun
- The Invisibles by Tokujin Yoshioka for K…artell
- Borderline by A+A cooren
- Styrene by Paul Cocksedge for the Stepne…y Green Design Collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories