British cabinetmaker and designer company Pinch has launched a new collection of hand-crafted storage furniture called Armoire Collection.
The range consists of three designs, called Alba (top), Marlow (above) and Frey (below). Each comes in a range of configurations and internal storage options.
All are inspired by mid-century plaster relief art and involve high-quality cabinetry, with each piece built by an individual cabinetmaker.
The collection comes in colours designed by Pinch for paintmaker Siecle Colours.
Pinch is a new company set up by designer Russell Pinch and his wife Oona Bannon (below).
- Hayo Gebauer's Moiré Mirror rotates to …reveal changing patterns
- Binary Prints by Alex Trochut
- Dezeen Platform: Wrap magazine issue thr…ee
- M3 Chair by Thomas Feichtner
- Bombay Sapphire Prize shortlist
- eCity by eBoy
- Harvest by Asif Khan
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Jan Rose
- Monica Förster folds cushions over sofa… modules for Fogia
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories