British cabinetmaker and designer company Pinch has launched a new collection of hand-crafted storage furniture called Armoire Collection.
The range consists of three designs, called Alba (top), Marlow (above) and Frey (below). Each comes in a range of configurations and internal storage options.
All are inspired by mid-century plaster relief art and involve high-quality cabinetry, with each piece built by an individual cabinetmaker.
The collection comes in colours designed by Pinch for paintmaker Siecle Colours.
Pinch is a new company set up by designer Russell Pinch and his wife Oona Bannon (below).
- London Underground 150th anniversary c…oin by BarberOsgerby
- Corona globes by Nendo
- Rewrite by GamFratesi for Ligne Roset
- Rooftop hangar by TDO provides launchp…ad for James Bridle's surveillance balloon
- "Designers tend to be copycats," says …Adidas global creative director
- Debora Dax turns body taboos into fash…ion statements
- To The Victor – The Spoils! by Airsi…de
- New work at Established & Sons
- Zieharsofika upholstery by Meike Harde
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories