British cabinetmaker and designer company Pinch has launched a new collection of hand-crafted storage furniture called Armoire Collection.
The range consists of three designs, called Alba (top), Marlow (above) and Frey (below). Each comes in a range of configurations and internal storage options.
All are inspired by mid-century plaster relief art and involve high-quality cabinetry, with each piece built by an individual cabinetmaker.
The collection comes in colours designed by Pinch for paintmaker Siecle Colours.
Pinch is a new company set up by designer Russell Pinch and his wife Oona Bannon (below).
- Campana Brothers at Albion Gallery
- Trash Luxe at Liberty photos
- Interview: Patrizia Moroso
- Concrete Cloth by Concrete Canvas
- Studio Job & the Groninger Museum
- Shared Space III by Chris Kabel
- Gravity by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Benjamin Hubert plays with slip-casting …process to create seamed ceramic tableware
- From the Knees of my Nose to the Belly o…f my Toes by Alex Chinneck
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories