British cabinetmaker and designer company Pinch has launched a new collection of hand-crafted storage furniture called Armoire Collection.
The range consists of three designs, called Alba (top), Marlow (above) and Frey (below). Each comes in a range of configurations and internal storage options.
All are inspired by mid-century plaster relief art and involve high-quality cabinetry, with each piece built by an individual cabinetmaker.
The collection comes in colours designed by Pinch for paintmaker Siecle Colours.
Pinch is a new company set up by designer Russell Pinch and his wife Oona Bannon (below).
- McLaren upgrades its P1 supercar for the… race track
- Sneak preview: Marc Newson at Gagosian
- Clerkenwell Design Week 2013 movie
- Scholten & Baijings cut graphic patterns… into glassware for J Hill's Standard
- Heatherwick Studio: Designing the Extrao…rdinary at the V&A
- Flux by Jerszy Seymour for Magis
- HM4 Thunderbolt by Maximilian Büsser
- Edsbyn's office partitions are made from… recycled plastic bottles
- Marcel Wanders wraps balloons in carbon …fibre to create lightweight chair
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories