British cabinetmaker and designer company Pinch has launched a new collection of hand-crafted storage furniture called Armoire Collection.
The range consists of three designs, called Alba (top), Marlow (above) and Frey (below). Each comes in a range of configurations and internal storage options.
All are inspired by mid-century plaster relief art and involve high-quality cabinetry, with each piece built by an individual cabinetmaker.
The collection comes in colours designed by Pinch for paintmaker Siecle Colours.
Pinch is a new company set up by designer Russell Pinch and his wife Oona Bannon (below).
- Clothes stand with Y-shaped coat hangers… by Mifune Design Studio
- Comic Spurs typeface is Comic Sans with …added irony
- Cloudscapes at MOT by Tetsuo Kondo Archi…tects and Transsolar
- Nike 1 World AF1 by Maharam with Hella J…ongerius
- The Imperfectionist by Sophie Duran
- Blast by Guy Mishaly
- Yarn from old newspapers by Greetje van …Tiem
- Aposematic Jacket is covered in cameras …to ward off attackers
- Bombay Sapphire at the London Design Fes…tival: Designer Glass Competition winner
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories