The Spanish-born engineer unveiled his latest refinements to the controversial design in Chicago on Monday.
If built, the 2,000ft tower will contain around 1300 luxury apartments. More on the tower in the Chicago Tribune.
- Mass Studies brings together North and S…outh Korea with Venice biennale pavilion
- Álvaro Siza presents new entrance for G…ranada's Alhambra palace
- Gus Wüstemann uses chipboard-textured c…oncrete for Zurich apartment block
- House by Kazuhiko Kishimoto has a public… seating deck and gallery underneath
- Open Air Pool Eybesfeld by Pichler & Tra…upmann Architekten
- National Stadium in Beijing wins RIBA Lu…betkin Prize
- Movie: Thomas Heatherwick on designing t…he UK pavilion at the Shanghai Expo 2010
- Civita' di Bagnoregio by Progettospore
- Residence in Kallitechnoupolis by Tense …Architecture Network
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories