The Spanish-born engineer unveiled his latest refinements to the controversial design in Chicago on Monday.
If built, the 2,000ft tower will contain around 1300 luxury apartments. More on the tower in the Chicago Tribune.
- Xile by Mats Karlsson
- Aluminium Landscape by Kimihiko Okada
- DnB NOR Headquarters by A-Lab
- Garden Terrace Miyazaki by Kengo Kuma an…d Associates
- Campus Roskilde by Henning Larsen Archit…ects
- Dezeen archive: mobile architecture
- Project R6 by REX
- Backbone Village Houses by OFIS Arhitekt…i
- Laufen Swiss Architecture tour
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories