The Spanish-born engineer unveiled his latest refinements to the controversial design in Chicago on Monday.
If built, the 2,000ft tower will contain around 1300 luxury apartments. More on the tower in the Chicago Tribune.
- Cutty Sark by Grimshaw
- Bamboo cladding surrounds house in the P…hilippines by Atelier Sacha Cotture
- Mimesis Museum by Álvaro Siza, Carlos C…astanheira and Jun Sung Kim
- Chimecco by Mark Nixon
- Roskilde incinerator by Erick van Egeraa…t
- Ordos Museum by MAD
- Light glows through the cedar facade of …Writer's Shed by Weston Surman & Deane
- Vassall Road Housing & Medical Centre by… Tony Fretton Architects
- Paul Smith Albemarle Street store facade… by 6a Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories