The Spanish-born engineer unveiled his latest refinements to the controversial design in Chicago on Monday.
If built, the 2,000ft tower will contain around 1300 luxury apartments. More on the tower in the Chicago Tribune.
- French holiday home by Raum features bed…rooms on wheels
- I-WAY by Cyrille Druart
- Dry-stone walls surround English country…side house by The Manser Practice
- Katowice Scientific Information Centre a…nd Academic Library by HS99
- Het Zwarte Huis Bakers Architecten
- Dezeen's top 10 houses of 2014
- House 1101 by H Arquitectes has rooms th…at double as sheltered patios
- Kjellgren Kaminsky completes church-insp…ired villa beside a lake in Sweden
- Moscow School of Management Skolkovo by …Adjaye Associates
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories