The Spanish-born engineer unveiled his latest refinements to the controversial design in Chicago on Monday.
If built, the 2,000ft tower will contain around 1300 luxury apartments. More on the tower in the Chicago Tribune.
- The House with Balls by Matharoo Assoc…iates
- The Cave is a rammed-earth and stone v…illa in a Mexico wildlife conservation facility
- Lakeside sauna by Partisans designed a…s a cavernous wooden grotto
- Chilean seaside house by LAND Arquitec…tos designed to "catch the views"
- Binissalem School Complex by RipollTiz…on
- Singapore national stadium boasts worl…d's largest free-spanning dome
- Wooden huts demonstrate regional build…ing techniques at the Finnish Pavilion
- OCT Shenzhen Clubhouse by Richard Meie…r & Partners
- Seven-metre doors reveal a courtyard i…nside TACHA_Design's Baan Yo Yen house
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories