Milan update: Dutch industrial designer Ton Haas will launch his Coral chair on April 17 at Via Tortona 31 in Milan, during the furniture fair.
The chair will be shown at the “Upstairs" space at Via Tortona 31 in Zona Tortona. The chair "is a single-piece object that uses natural crystal structures to reduce the weight and increase the chair's durability."
Here are the show details:
Who: Ton Haas
What: Coral chair from the Harechair® brand
Where: Upstairs Event, via Tortona 31, Milan
When: April 17, 2:00pm Press Preview (by invitation), 7:00pm opening (by invitation); April 18-23, 10.00am to 10:00pm; April 20, until midnight
- Branch Out by Studiomama for TEN
- "We've been designing biology for 10,000… years"
- 2440x1220, Saw, Assemble by Pål Rodeniu…s
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up shop at Clerke…nwell Design Week
- Tyvek Vase by Jiwon Choi
- Record by Achille Castiglioni for Alessi… in new colours at Dezeen Watch Store
- Banksy on Essex Road
- Fogo Island Furniture by Ineke Hans
- Stereotype by Daizi Zheng
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories