Young Dutch designers demakersvan have created a wind-powered outdoor light inspired by windmills.
Called Light Wind, the freestanding design is topped by a 2m-diameter propeller. Photos are by Ingmar Cramers.
- Soft Oak chair by Pepe Heykoop
- Milk by Rasmus B. Fex
- Calvert Brody typeface by Margaret Calve…rt, Neville Brody and Henrik Kubel
- Colourful speckles and polka dots patter…n fabrics by Studio Hanna Whitehead
- Walking Shelter shoes by Sibling transfo…rm into a tent
- Medici collection by Konstantin Grcic fo…r Mattiazzi
- Design Indaba videos: Haldane Martin
- Martijn Van Strien's Dystopian Brutalist… Outerwear is "a kind of trend forecast"
- Campanas for Alessi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories