The 15,000 LEDs embedded in the fabric of the dress display a time-lapse sequence of a rose opening and closing.
Three mechanical dresses from Chalayan's show last autumn, which were engineered by Waldemeyer, are also on display at 10 Corso Como as of today.
More info on Moritz's blog.
- Clouds and Birds by Benedetta Mori Ubald…ini for Magis
- Inbolla by Odoardo Fioravanti
- The Sectionimal by gt_2P
- Benjamin Hubert experiments with glass b…lowing to create Beacon lamps
- Vibrating kGoal activity tracker monitor…s vaginal exercises
- Archiset illustrated film sets by Federi…co Babina
- Cages by Jorge Diego Etienne
- SBTRKT's animated music video follows a …creature through urban dystopia
- Young Creative Poland at the London Desi…gn Festival
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories