The 15,000 LEDs embedded in the fabric of the dress display a time-lapse sequence of a rose opening and closing.
Three mechanical dresses from Chalayan's show last autumn, which were engineered by Waldemeyer, are also on display at 10 Corso Como as of today.
More info on Moritz's blog.
- Anderssen & Voll reinterprets Magis' ga…s-lift barstool
- Ro armchair by Jaime Hayón for Republic… of Fritz Hansen
- Technology and design: makingthe world a…round us
- Architecting the Future at Miami Design …District
- Dezeen Watch Store launches the Crossove…r by Denis Guidone for Projects
- Studio Job celebrates roadworks with Det…our furniture collection
- Eileen Gray was "disappointed that she w…as forgotten" - Zeev Aram
- RU Chair by Shane Schneck for Hay
- ODO and CODO by Digital Forming
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories