The 15,000 LEDs embedded in the fabric of the dress display a time-lapse sequence of a rose opening and closing.
Three mechanical dresses from Chalayan's show last autumn, which were engineered by Waldemeyer, are also on display at 10 Corso Como as of today.
More info on Moritz's blog.
- Plain Air by Patrick Norguet for TLV
- Nendo bases wire Basket Lamp on Japanese… kitchenware
- Christopher Raeburn transforms a life ra…ft into brightly coloured coats
- IDEO envisions a future where self-drivi…ng workplaces commute to you
- Appo by Carlo Trevisani
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- Logo Chairs by Richard Woods and Sebasti…an Wrong
- .ORI sto by Jakub Piotr Kalinowski
- Mondaine Evo Big Date now available at D…ezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories