The 15,000 LEDs embedded in the fabric of the dress display a time-lapse sequence of a rose opening and closing.
Three mechanical dresses from Chalayan's show last autumn, which were engineered by Waldemeyer, are also on display at 10 Corso Como as of today.
More info on Moritz's blog.
- Wire Lighting Collection by Deadgood
- Mia Cinelli's limb-like weighted blanket… is designed to ease feelings of grief
- Dezeen archive: hair
- Plug by Tomas Kral
- Albatros by Oscar Lhermitte
- Banksy on Essex Road
- Donna Wilson designs new tartan for Aber…deenshire
- Ficelle chair by Osko+Deichmann for Lign…e Roset
- Alone in a Crowd by Rolf Sachs
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories