The 15,000 LEDs embedded in the fabric of the dress display a time-lapse sequence of a rose opening and closing.
Three mechanical dresses from Chalayan's show last autumn, which were engineered by Waldemeyer, are also on display at 10 Corso Como as of today.
More info on Moritz's blog.
- 3012 Series by Mats Lönngren for Hygge
- Zipit by Victor Matic
- The Materiality of a Natural Disaster by… Hilda Hellström at Show RCA 2012
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Julian Hakes
- Lex Pott's True Colours vases contrast o…xidised and polished finishes
- Animalia by Nigel Coates for Fratelli Bo…ffi
- Kelly by Claesson Koivisto Rune for Tacc…hini
- Note Design Studio and Norm Architects d…esign patchwork marble tables for Menu
- Tropicalia by Patricia Urquiola
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories