Dezeen has launched a new blog in conjunction with the International Design Forum in Dubai, dedicated to architecture and design projects in the Arab world and news about the forum, which takes place in Dubai next month.
Over the coming weeks, we will upload news about the IDF as well as information about cutting-edge projects in the region starting with, among others, details of Zaha Hadid's Dancing Towers project at Business Bay in Dubai (pictured above and below).
The purpose of the blog is to highlight the way architecture and design are transforming the region, and raise the profile of the IDF and its objectives.
The blog can be found at www.moutamarat.com/idf/blog. More news coming soon...
- Snøhetta reveals sinuous hotel for a No…rwegian island
- House in Ise by Takashi Yamaguchi & Asso…ciates
- House of Nagahama by Takashi Okuno frame…s five courtyard gardens
- BFI Master Film Store by Edward Cullinan
- New Fire Island Pines Pavilion by HWKN
- Kutaisi Airport by UNStudio
- Landscape of the Year announced at World… Architecture Festival
- The Broad by Diller Scofidio + Renfro
- Sochi Winter Olympics commence inside Po…pulous-designed stadium
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories