Dezeen has launched a new blog in conjunction with the International Design Forum in Dubai, dedicated to architecture and design projects in the Arab world and news about the forum, which takes place in Dubai next month.
Over the coming weeks, we will upload news about the IDF as well as information about cutting-edge projects in the region starting with, among others, details of Zaha Hadid's Dancing Towers project at Business Bay in Dubai (pictured above and below).
The purpose of the blog is to highlight the way architecture and design are transforming the region, and raise the profile of the IDF and its objectives.
The blog can be found at www.moutamarat.com/idf/blog. More news coming soon...
- New Pinterest board: viewpoints
- Rumah Miring by Budi Pradono
- Thatched office for Amsterdam's canal cl…eaners is "the biggest ark in the Netherlands"
- Japan's biennale pavilion celebrates rad…ical 1970s architecture
- Movie: Hayrack Apartments by OFIS Arhite…kti
- Ruta del Peregrino: Crosses Lookout Poin…t by Elemental
- Dubai Renaissance by OMA 2
- Kripalu Annex by Peter Rose + Partners
- Architects design cat shelters for anima…l charity fundraiser
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories