Dezeen has launched a new blog in conjunction with the International Design Forum in Dubai, dedicated to architecture and design projects in the Arab world and news about the forum, which takes place in Dubai next month.
Over the coming weeks, we will upload news about the IDF as well as information about cutting-edge projects in the region starting with, among others, details of Zaha Hadid's Dancing Towers project at Business Bay in Dubai (pictured above and below).
The purpose of the blog is to highlight the way architecture and design are transforming the region, and raise the profile of the IDF and its objectives.
The blog can be found at www.moutamarat.com/idf/blog. More news coming soon...
- CAZA's 100 Walls Church is surrounded by… staggered walls
- Brazil's FIFA World Cup 2014 stadiums ph…otographed by Leonardo Finotti
- Stephen Lawrence Centre by Adjaye Associ…ates
- Hotel Topazz by BWM Architekten und Part…ner and Michael Manzenreiter
- Movie: London 2012 Olympic venue fly-thr…oughs by Crystal CG
- Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2008 by Fran…k Gehry 2
- Takeru Shoji Architects tops a timber-cl…ad Japanese house with a "big hat"
- CEBRA's Løgstør sports hall is built l…ike Meccano
- Movie: Thomas Heatherwick on designing t…he UK pavilion at the Shanghai Expo 2010
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories