Dezeen has launched a new blog in conjunction with the International Design Forum in Dubai, dedicated to architecture and design projects in the Arab world and news about the forum, which takes place in Dubai next month.
Over the coming weeks, we will upload news about the IDF as well as information about cutting-edge projects in the region starting with, among others, details of Zaha Hadid's Dancing Towers project at Business Bay in Dubai (pictured above and below).
The purpose of the blog is to highlight the way architecture and design are transforming the region, and raise the profile of the IDF and its objectives.
The blog can be found at www.moutamarat.com/idf/blog. More news coming soon...
- Rishikesh House by Rajiv Saini + Associa…tes
- House in Minamimachi by Suppose Design O…ffice
- Vertikale Kletterhalle Brixen by Stadtla…bor and Wolfgang Meraner
- Wooden pavilion by Ramser Schmid Archite…kten built beside Swiss library
- Villa N°14 by Dellekamp Arquitectos
- Foster wins Aga Khan architecture award
- "Serene" concrete pavilion marks the ent…rance to a First World War cemetery
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the Unit…ed States Senate by Rafael Viñoly Architects
- Franken Architekten engraves ghost timbe…rs into facade of Frankfurt house
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories