Dezeen has launched a new blog in conjunction with the International Design Forum in Dubai, dedicated to architecture and design projects in the Arab world and news about the forum, which takes place in Dubai next month.
Over the coming weeks, we will upload news about the IDF as well as information about cutting-edge projects in the region starting with, among others, details of Zaha Hadid's Dancing Towers project at Business Bay in Dubai (pictured above and below).
The purpose of the blog is to highlight the way architecture and design are transforming the region, and raise the profile of the IDF and its objectives.
The blog can be found at www.moutamarat.com/idf/blog. More news coming soon...
- The Bay by Atelier Feichang Jianzhu
- BMW Welt by Coop Himmelb[l]au
- Bus stops by Sou Fujimoto and Wang Shu… shake up an Austrian village
- Casa 11 Mujeres by Mathias Klotz
- National Museum of African American Hi…story and Culture by Freelon Adjaye Bond/SmithGroup
- Mitikah Office Tower by Richard Meier …& Partners
- Tetris Haus by Plasma Studio
- Sturgess Architecture's Glacier Skywal…k offers unique views of the Canadian Rockies
- London's Largest Living Room by Studio… Weave and Eley Kishimoto
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories