Live from Milan: here are two of the new products Philippe Starck has designed for Driade.
Miss Lacy (above) is a small armchair with a floral-patterned body cast in stainless steel.
Moore is a lacquered nylon armchair with a swivel seat set on a rectangular base.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Wall of Flame by Frederik Roijé
- Jaime Hayón's debut plastic product is …a skeletal chair for Magis
- Psychomoulages by Olivier Peyricot
- "We understand how to bring design produ…cts to market" says PCH founder
- Cau Sospensione by Martí Guixé for Dan…ese
- Zai HIGO tools by Kacper Hamilton
- Lights by Nathalie Dewez
- More Maarten Baas in Milan
- Zai CORE Axe by Kacper Hamilton
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories