Live from Milan: here are two of the new products Philippe Starck has designed for Driade.
Miss Lacy (above) is a small armchair with a floral-patterned body cast in stainless steel.
Moore is a lacquered nylon armchair with a swivel seat set on a rectangular base.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Element Vessel by Vitamin
- Tagliente by Plasma Studio and ewo
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: [D3]… Contest winners
- "Marble is back in favour" say designers… at Milan 2014
- Nir Meiri's double-headed 2 Moons lamp m…imics celestial bodies
- Superyachts by Zaha Hadid for Blohm+Voss
- Hood by Form Us With Love for Ateljé Ly…ktan
- Hans J. Wegner's CH88 chair put into pro…duction by Carl Hansen & Son
- Windowseat Lounge by Mike & Maaike for H…aworth Collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories