Live from Milan: here are two of the new products Philippe Starck has designed for Driade.
Miss Lacy (above) is a small armchair with a floral-patterned body cast in stainless steel.
Moore is a lacquered nylon armchair with a swivel seat set on a rectangular base.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Wrong Colour Furniture System by Minale-…Maeda
- Vita interactive by Massimo Mariani
- Monster and Animal Hands by Héctor Serr…ano
- Blue Frog Lounge by Serie Architects
- Tephra Formations by Robert Stadler
- Presence in Absence by Colm Keller
- Dyson Hot by James Dyson
- G1 by Mike and Maaike
- Bloom by Raw Edges
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories