Live from Milan: here are two of the new products Philippe Starck has designed for Driade.
Miss Lacy (above) is a small armchair with a floral-patterned body cast in stainless steel.
Moore is a lacquered nylon armchair with a swivel seat set on a rectangular base.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Grey Derivations by Maarten Baas for M…itterrand + Cramer
- X-RAY by Tokujin Yoshioka for KDDI
- Markus Johansson creates fibreglass Lo…op Chair from a 3D-printed model
- Moss: Los Angeles
- Stool by Aldo Bakker
- Kulle daybed by Stefanie Schissler fea…tures a bobbly surface
- Valentin Vodev's Vello bike folds with… "a simple kick" thanks to one big magnet
- Shade by Front
- Neon mirrors by Phillip K Smith III cr…eated glowing beacons at Coachella
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories