Live from Milan: here are two of the new products Philippe Starck has designed for Driade.
Miss Lacy (above) is a small armchair with a floral-patterned body cast in stainless steel.
Moore is a lacquered nylon armchair with a swivel seat set on a rectangular base.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Dancing Vases by Robin van Hontem
- Growth Modeling Device by David Bowen
- Design Indaba videos: Stephen Burks
- Hulger launches second design for Plumen… designer low-energy light bulb
- Fujiko Nakaya hides Philip Johnson's Gla…ss House in vaporous fog
- Z.BOX by Zaha Hadid
- Sara Lee headquarters by Marco Hemmerlin…g
- Protective suit could prevent the spread… of Ebola by creating an isolated environment for patients
- Dandilight by Benjamin Hubert
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories