Live from Milan: here are two of the new products Philippe Starck has designed for Driade.
Miss Lacy (above) is a small armchair with a floral-patterned body cast in stainless steel.
Moore is a lacquered nylon armchair with a swivel seat set on a rectangular base.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Alessia Giardino designs tableware colle…ction made from dyed concrete
- Deimatic Clothing mimics animal defence …mechanisms to get women cycling
- Hippo and Potamus by Mia Gammelgaard for… Blå Station
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Fraser Ross
- Brave New World Lamp by Fresh West for M…oooi
- Food Probe by Philips Design
- Nendo reframes the white shirt as centre…piece for COS installation in Milan
- New magazines: "It's gloriously single-m…inded"
- Design Miami Chat Shows: Julia Lohmann
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories