Milan update: is this the best new chair from Milan this year? The Steelwood cafe chair by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec for Magis features modish mixed materials - in this case steel and wood, as the name suggests.
Meanwhile Magis has also commissioned a rare bit of furniture from Thomas Heatherwick.
While we don't have much information to go on, PiggyBack (above and below) appears to consists of two tables that slot one on top of the other.
- Marcel Wanders and Arik Levy for 20ltd
- Rough & Smooth collection by Tom Dixon
- Wrong Shop Editions at twentytwentyone
- 3D-printed shoes by Recreus scrunch up t…o fit into pockets
- Lladró Re-Cyclos by Committee 2
- Patricia Urquiola upholsters modular sof…a for Moroso in jersey fabric
- Lights by Nathalie Dewez
- Ron Arad is one of few contemporary desi…gners with art collector appeal, says French auctioneer
- Wearable technology will "transform the …doctor-patient relationship"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories