Milan update: is this the best new chair from Milan this year? The Steelwood cafe chair by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec for Magis features modish mixed materials - in this case steel and wood, as the name suggests.
Meanwhile Magis has also commissioned a rare bit of furniture from Thomas Heatherwick.
While we don't have much information to go on, PiggyBack (above and below) appears to consists of two tables that slot one on top of the other.
- Kenny by Raw Edges for Moroso
- Carat by Arihiro Miyake
- 100% Design and Brompton Cross Design Di…strict video
- MYo1 and MYo2 Reverse Collection by Mich…ael Young
- The Ocean Cleanup aims to strip 70 milli…on kilos of plastic from the sea in 10 years
- Movie: interview with Maarten De Ceulaer
- Float by Benjamin Hubert for Unique Cope…nhagen
- Maarten Baas: "My Smoke furniture was an… instant success"
- Moritz Waldemeyer puts laser beams in Hu…ssein Chalayan dresses
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories