Milan update: is this the best new chair from Milan this year? The Steelwood cafe chair by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec for Magis features modish mixed materials - in this case steel and wood, as the name suggests.
Meanwhile Magis has also commissioned a rare bit of furniture from Thomas Heatherwick.
While we don't have much information to go on, PiggyBack (above and below) appears to consists of two tables that slot one on top of the other.
- Clock Delay by StudioBloomm
- Myth and Material by Doshi Levien
- The Art of the Album Cover at The Galler…y@
- Fifti-fifti's Spring simplifies the ward…robe into a wall-mounted clothes rail
- Droog Aalto by Jan Čtvrtník
- Skitsch launches in Milan
- Solar Shade by Buro North
- Mugrosita by Liliana Ovalle
- Once Upon a Dream by Mathieu Lehanneur f…or Veuve Clicquot
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories