Milan update: is this the best new chair from Milan this year? The Steelwood cafe chair by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec for Magis features modish mixed materials - in this case steel and wood, as the name suggests.
Meanwhile Magis has also commissioned a rare bit of furniture from Thomas Heatherwick.
While we don't have much information to go on, PiggyBack (above and below) appears to consists of two tables that slot one on top of the other.
- Magnetic Bike Lights by Copenhagen Par…ts
- Interview: Justin McGuirk at Dezeen St…udio
- Morrison, Meda, Irvine and IDEO for Ol…ivetti
- "I wanted to design a simple watch wit…h an interesting surprise" - Marcel Wanders
- Swell by Form Us With Love for Voice
- The Fourth-Dimension by Orawee Choedam…phai
- Confession by Nick Ross
- 100% Inspiration: Dominic McCausland
- School Gym 704 by H Arquitectes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories