The Opus, a mixed-use commercial and retail development in Dubai designed by Zaha Hadid, is being launched in London today.
The £235 million project by developer Omniyat Properties will be located at the Business Bay development on the Dubai waterfront.
More details when we have them.
- Museum of Handcraft Paper by TAO
- Villa NÂ°14 by Dellekamp Arquitectos
- Nature Centre by EFFEKT
- BT House by Studio Guilherme Torres
- Movijovem Youth Hostel by ComA Architect…s
- One Hyde Park by Rogers Stirk Harbour + …Partners
- Sparrenberg Castle visitor centre by Max… Dudler boasts striated concrete walls
- Klong Toey Community Lantern by TYIN Teg…nestue
- Tower of "grown" bio-bricks by The Livin…g opens at MoMA PS1
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories