The Opus, a mixed-use commercial and retail development in Dubai designed by Zaha Hadid, is being launched in London today.
The £235 million project by developer Omniyat Properties will be located at the Business Bay development on the Dubai waterfront.
More details when we have them.
- House in Sendai-Kasumi by Kiyonobu Nakag…ame
- Perforated walls bring light into the he…art of Gus WÃ¼stemann's Los Limoneros house
- Timber community centre by Van Der Archi…tects built in earthquake-hit Japanese town
- Lee Hall College of Architecture by Thom…as Phifer and Partners
- Ashmolean Museum by Rick Mather Architec…ts
- Wind and Water Bar by Vo Trong Nghia
- Roku Museum by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Pottersfields Park pavilions by DSDHA
- Australian guesthouse by Whiting Archite…cts made up of staggered concrete and timber boxes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories