Here are some more images of work on show at the So Watt! exhibition that opened in Paris today.
Top image: Liberty by Positive Flow - proposal for a wind turbine attached to the Statue of Liberty. Above: Wind-it by Encore Heureux - power-generating sails mounted on electricity pylons.
Above: Rozetkus by Art Lebedev - a multi-socket adaptor than can take 13 plugs in endless configurations
Above and below: Cable Jewellery by Bless
Below: another image of Solar Lamp by Damian O'Sullivan
The exhibition feature forty designs that explore issues of energy use and conservation.
Above: Containership Powersupply by Griffin Termeer - power adaptors serve as containers on the ship's deck while the cables form its wake.
More info and images in our previous post. Below: exhibition poster
- André Chiote illustrates Brazil's World… Cup stadiums
- Poke Hanger by Kyuhyung Cho
- Bokja for Al Sabah Art & Design Collecti…on
- Magnetic Bike Lights by Copenhagen Parts
- Movie: Peroni Collaborazioni Talk with F…ormafantasma part 2
- Royèroid by Robert Stadler
- Designed in Hackney: Little Printerby BE…RG
- Raf Simons' trainers for Adidas are base…d on vintage space suits
- Slybox by Keiji Ashizawa
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories