Here are some more images of work on show at the So Watt! exhibition that opened in Paris today.
Top image: Liberty by Positive Flow - proposal for a wind turbine attached to the Statue of Liberty. Above: Wind-it by Encore Heureux - power-generating sails mounted on electricity pylons.
Above: Rozetkus by Art Lebedev - a multi-socket adaptor than can take 13 plugs in endless configurations
Above and below: Cable Jewellery by Bless
Below: another image of Solar Lamp by Damian O'Sullivan
The exhibition feature forty designs that explore issues of energy use and conservation.
Above: Containership Powersupply by Griffin Termeer - power adaptors serve as containers on the ship's deck while the cables form its wake.
More info and images in our previous post. Below: exhibition poster
- Flying Santa giveaway at The Temporium
- Bec Brittain's latest lighting collectio…n features LED tubes arranged in diamond shapes
- Night Night by Vanessa Hordies
- Camper store Paris by Ronan and Erwan Bo…uroullec (more images)
- Rhino Skin - Second Chance Gear by Hila …Raam
- B&B Italia in Milan
- Westminster Chiming Grandfather Clock by… Ryan McElhinney
- New Standard Table by Fredrik Paulsen
- B Bench by Konstantin Grcic for BD Barce…lona Design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories