Here are some more images of work on show at the So Watt! exhibition that opened in Paris today.
Top image: Liberty by Positive Flow - proposal for a wind turbine attached to the Statue of Liberty. Above: Wind-it by Encore Heureux - power-generating sails mounted on electricity pylons.
Above: Rozetkus by Art Lebedev - a multi-socket adaptor than can take 13 plugs in endless configurations
Above and below: Cable Jewellery by Bless
Below: another image of Solar Lamp by Damian O'Sullivan
The exhibition feature forty designs that explore issues of energy use and conservation.
Above: Containership Powersupply by Griffin Termeer - power adaptors serve as containers on the ship's deck while the cables form its wake.
More info and images in our previous post. Below: exhibition poster
- Highlife by Claesson Koivisto Rune for T…acchini
- M3 Chair by Thomas Feichtner
- Ruhrsteine by Formfjord
- The Zeppelin aims to fuse the best bits …of car and bicycle design
- Sofa Collection by Edward Barber & Jay O…sgerby for Knoll
- Reflet by Claire Lavabre
- Dezeen podcast: Designs of the Year 2010… at the Design Museum
- Cloche Lamp by Lars Beller Fjetland
- Poke Stool by Kyuhyung Cho for Innermost
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories