Here are some more images of work on show at the So Watt! exhibition that opened in Paris today.
Top image: Liberty by Positive Flow - proposal for a wind turbine attached to the Statue of Liberty. Above: Wind-it by Encore Heureux - power-generating sails mounted on electricity pylons.
Above: Rozetkus by Art Lebedev - a multi-socket adaptor than can take 13 plugs in endless configurations
Above and below: Cable Jewellery by Bless
Below: another image of Solar Lamp by Damian O'Sullivan
The exhibition feature forty designs that explore issues of energy use and conservation.
Above: Containership Powersupply by Griffin Termeer - power adaptors serve as containers on the ship's deck while the cables form its wake.
More info and images in our previous post. Below: exhibition poster
- Diamond chair by Nendo
- "East London has a great creative atmosp…here" - Gitta Gschwendtner
- Marc Newson's "streamlined" 486 shotgun …unveiled by Beretta
- Woodwalk by Paul Coudamy
- Miito by Nils Chudy is an energy-saving …alternative to the kettle
- Vibrating kGoal activity tracker monitor…s vaginal exercises
- World Cup 2014 final features "most test…ed" football ever
- Tokyo Designers Week 2008
- A Tribute to Camper by Hella Jongerius
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories