Here are some more images of work on show at the So Watt! exhibition that opened in Paris today.
Top image: Liberty by Positive Flow - proposal for a wind turbine attached to the Statue of Liberty. Above: Wind-it by Encore Heureux - power-generating sails mounted on electricity pylons.
Above: Rozetkus by Art Lebedev - a multi-socket adaptor than can take 13 plugs in endless configurations
Above and below: Cable Jewellery by Bless
Below: another image of Solar Lamp by Damian O'Sullivan
The exhibition feature forty designs that explore issues of energy use and conservation.
Above: Containership Powersupply by Griffin Termeer - power adaptors serve as containers on the ship's deck while the cables form its wake.
More info and images in our previous post. Below: exhibition poster
- Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has To Travel
- Just in Case by Menosunocerouno
- Pangenerator creates jewellery with proj…ected light
- Ro armchair by Jaime Hayón for Republic… of Fritz Hansen
- Made in Asia by Andreas Saxer
- Water droplets diffuse light from Arturo… Erbsman's Atmos lamp
- Trash Luxe at Liberty photos
- Gorge by Ramei Keum
- Frozen in Time by Studio Wieki Somers at… Galerie Kreo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories