Here are some more images of work on show at the So Watt! exhibition that opened in Paris today.
Top image: Liberty by Positive Flow - proposal for a wind turbine attached to the Statue of Liberty. Above: Wind-it by Encore Heureux - power-generating sails mounted on electricity pylons.
Above: Rozetkus by Art Lebedev - a multi-socket adaptor than can take 13 plugs in endless configurations
Above and below: Cable Jewellery by Bless
Below: another image of Solar Lamp by Damian O'Sullivan
The exhibition feature forty designs that explore issues of energy use and conservation.
Above: Containership Powersupply by Griffin Termeer - power adaptors serve as containers on the ship's deck while the cables form its wake.
More info and images in our previous post. Below: exhibition poster
- Honeywell joins connected-home market wi…th Lyric smart thermostat
- Moon by Tokujin Yoshioka for Moroso
- Ron Arad: "The Rover chair sucked me int…o the world of design"
- Doshi Levien bases Uchiwa armchair for H…ay on a traditional Japanese fan
- Hair Typography by Monique Goossens
- Nomadic Furniture by Jorge Penadés
- Gareth Pugh dresses models like abominab…le snowmen and wind-up toys
- Glithero patterns fabric using organ mus…ic
- 5 O'Clock Chair by Nika Zupanc for Moooi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories