Here are some more images of work on show at the So Watt! exhibition that opened in Paris today.
Top image: Liberty by Positive Flow - proposal for a wind turbine attached to the Statue of Liberty. Above: Wind-it by Encore Heureux - power-generating sails mounted on electricity pylons.
Above: Rozetkus by Art Lebedev - a multi-socket adaptor than can take 13 plugs in endless configurations
Above and below: Cable Jewellery by Bless
Below: another image of Solar Lamp by Damian O'Sullivan
The exhibition feature forty designs that explore issues of energy use and conservation.
Above: Containership Powersupply by Griffin Termeer - power adaptors serve as containers on the ship's deck while the cables form its wake.
More info and images in our previous post. Below: exhibition poster
- Imaginary Architectures by El Ultimo Gri…to
- James Patmore Studio launches debut home…ware collection
- Movie: Erwan Bouroullec on Pico tiles at… Clerkenwell Design Week
- Beat vessels by Tom Dixon
- "Storage is disappearing from offices" -… Erwan Bouroullec
- Table with a View by Anke Weiss
- ThinPlug by Zihni Yalcin
- New Pinterest board: London 2012 Olympic… design
- Cloud by Makoto Tanijiri
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories