Here are some more images of work on show at the So Watt! exhibition that opened in Paris today.
Top image: Liberty by Positive Flow - proposal for a wind turbine attached to the Statue of Liberty. Above: Wind-it by Encore Heureux - power-generating sails mounted on electricity pylons.
Above: Rozetkus by Art Lebedev - a multi-socket adaptor than can take 13 plugs in endless configurations
Above and below: Cable Jewellery by Bless
Below: another image of Solar Lamp by Damian O'Sullivan
The exhibition feature forty designs that explore issues of energy use and conservation.
Above: Containership Powersupply by Griffin Termeer - power adaptors serve as containers on the ship's deck while the cables form its wake.
More info and images in our previous post. Below: exhibition poster
- Funnel by Bevk Perovic Arhitekti for Ver…tigo Bird
- Intanto by Mario Trimarchi for Alessi
- The Wool Parade by Doshi Levien for Kvad…rat
- Bent by Anne-Cécile Rappa
- Deptford Design Market Challenge
- Smoke by Maarten Baas
- Borselius attempts to perfect traditiona…l street lighting with Halo
- One engine fits all in Re-do Studio's Bi…o 50 project
- Link by PearsonLloyd
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories