Here are some more images of work on show at the So Watt! exhibition that opened in Paris today.
Top image: Liberty by Positive Flow - proposal for a wind turbine attached to the Statue of Liberty. Above: Wind-it by Encore Heureux - power-generating sails mounted on electricity pylons.
Above: Rozetkus by Art Lebedev - a multi-socket adaptor than can take 13 plugs in endless configurations
Above and below: Cable Jewellery by Bless
Below: another image of Solar Lamp by Damian O'Sullivan
The exhibition feature forty designs that explore issues of energy use and conservation.
Above: Containership Powersupply by Griffin Termeer - power adaptors serve as containers on the ship's deck while the cables form its wake.
More info and images in our previous post. Below: exhibition poster
- Lamp modelled on an owl's eye by Jun Y…asumoto for Ligne Roset
- Space Furniture installation by voonwo…ng&bensonsaw
- The Virgin Collection by OAT
- McLaren unveils designs for 675LT supe…rcar
- Duo by Oscar Diaz for Doiy
- Sclavi’s Rolling Chair by Sergio Cal…atroni Artroom
- Dalston Rose by House of Hackney
- Christien Meindertsma at My Way talks
- Tjep. creates Bronze Age furniture in …opposition to 3D printing
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories