Here are some more images of work on show at the So Watt! exhibition that opened in Paris today.
Top image: Liberty by Positive Flow - proposal for a wind turbine attached to the Statue of Liberty. Above: Wind-it by Encore Heureux - power-generating sails mounted on electricity pylons.
Above: Rozetkus by Art Lebedev - a multi-socket adaptor than can take 13 plugs in endless configurations
Above and below: Cable Jewellery by Bless
Below: another image of Solar Lamp by Damian O'Sullivan
The exhibition feature forty designs that explore issues of energy use and conservation.
Above: Containership Powersupply by Griffin Termeer - power adaptors serve as containers on the ship's deck while the cables form its wake.
More info and images in our previous post. Below: exhibition poster
- Modest Stool by Paul Menand
- Folding Techniques for Designers: 'v' …pleats
- Doug Wheeler creates illusion of infin…ite white space inside Venetian palazzo
- Domestic wind turbine by Ben Storan
- Architects' sketches of chairs influen…ce Richard Hutten's seat for Offecct
- Juxtaposed: Power by Mike and Maaike
- The Country Trainer by Jasper Morrison… for Camper
- Link by PearsonLloyd
- Proposal for Resuscitating Prehistoric… Creatures by Marguerite Humeau
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories