The design was shown by Villa Moda chairman and founder Sheikh Majed al-Sabah during his presentation at the International Design Forum in Dubai this weekend.
The store will be located at MODA Mall in Bahrain World Trade Center, according to zawya.com, which has details about the development.
>> see Jaime Hayon's designs for a new Villa Moda store in Dubai in our earlier story
- Waldemeyer/Chalayan update
- Spotlight Volumes by Lukas Peet
- Cumulo by Liliana Ovalle
- I Have a Lifestyle model-kit window inst…allation by Fabio Novembre for Tommy Hilfiger
- Curt deck chair by Bernhard Burkard
- "I brought bird cages back to the Seven …Dials area" - Dominic Wilcox
- New silver-faced Vigorelli by Matteo Rag…ni at Dezeen Watch Store
- Hanukkah menorah by Richard Meier
- TransPlastic by Campana Brothers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories