The design was shown by Villa Moda chairman and founder Sheikh Majed al-Sabah during his presentation at the International Design Forum in Dubai this weekend.
The store will be located at MODA Mall in Bahrain World Trade Center, according to zawya.com, which has details about the development.
>> see Jaime Hayon's designs for a new Villa Moda store in Dubai in our earlier story
- Stranden by Thomas Bernstrand
- Stuart Haygarth at ToolsGalerie
- Weld Vases by Phil Cuttance
- Designed in Hackney: chandeliers by St…uart Haygarth
- Dezeen Platform: Paula Benvegnú
- Sitting on Holly Bradshaw-Clegg's Pasc…al Stool switches on the light above
- GE WattStation by fuseproject
- Aoyama by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance for… Ligne Roset
- Dezeen Watch Store relaunches
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories