The design was shown by Villa Moda chairman and founder Sheikh Majed al-Sabah during his presentation at the International Design Forum in Dubai this weekend.
The store will be located at MODA Mall in Bahrain World Trade Center, according to zawya.com, which has details about the development.
>> see Jaime Hayon's designs for a new Villa Moda store in Dubai in our earlier story
- Concrete Ring Series by 22designstudio
- Ear Chair by Studio Makkink & Bey
- Interview: Tom Dixonon MOST
- Podcast talk: Alan Aldridge at the Desig…n Museum
- Doublefacette by Postfossil
- The Alarming Clock by Natalie Duckett
- Design world heads for Miami
- Sunset Camera by Leo Lindroos
- Instant Allotment by Louise Campbell
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories