The design was shown by Villa Moda chairman and founder Sheikh Majed al-Sabah during his presentation at the International Design Forum in Dubai this weekend.
The store will be located at MODA Mall in Bahrain World Trade Center, according to zawya.com, which has details about the development.
>> see Jaime Hayon's designs for a new Villa Moda store in Dubai in our earlier story
- Lovegrove and Colani at the Design Museu…m
- Reichtum by Mark Braun for Lobmeyr
- Suspended staircase combined with desk a…nd storage space by Mieke Meijer
- La Cura by Studio Toogood at MOST
- Dezeen Screen: LunaTik and TikTok by Sco…tt Wilson
- Smarter Skies by Airbus
- Rene Siebum manipulates door handles to …explore the sense of touch
- Cupnoodle Forms by Nendo
- Paul Crofts launches Cu29 pendant light …based on copper pastry-cutting tools
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories