The design was shown by Villa Moda chairman and founder Sheikh Majed al-Sabah during his presentation at the International Design Forum in Dubai this weekend.
The store will be located at MODA Mall in Bahrain World Trade Center, according to zawya.com, which has details about the development.
>> see Jaime Hayon's designs for a new Villa Moda store in Dubai in our earlier story
- The new MINI launches
- Aluminium bowls by Fort Standard stand o…n fin-like legs
- Vita interactive by Massimo Mariani
- UM Project designs multi-material malle…ts for Cooper Hewitt's museum shop
- Dezeen Platform: Philippe Malouin
- Jule Waibel’s pine cone-shaped seats a…re made by steam-folding wool felt
- Marc Newson designs limited-edition samu…rai sword
- Kate Moross applies "psychedelia" to Wil…d Beasts music video
- Bookbinder Shelf and bedroom furniture b…y Florian Hauswirth
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories