The design was shown by Villa Moda chairman and founder Sheikh Majed al-Sabah during his presentation at the International Design Forum in Dubai this weekend.
The store will be located at MODA Mall in Bahrain World Trade Center, according to zawya.com, which has details about the development.
>> see Jaime Hayon's designs for a new Villa Moda store in Dubai in our earlier story
- Formafantasma combines crystal and coppe…r with ritualistic water purification range
- Motorlight by Jake Dyson
- Côme by Patrick Norguet and Alias for M…cDonald's
- Bush of Iron by Nacho Carbonell
- Das Haus – Interiors on Stage by Doshi… Levien at imm cologne
- Just Black by Marsotto Edizioni
- Touch! Touch! Nothing will Happen by L…uzinterruptus
- Aurélie Blanchard makes over the cantee…n in Gehry's Vitra Factory Building
- Design Miami Chat Shows: Paul Cocksedge
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories