The design was shown by Villa Moda chairman and founder Sheikh Majed al-Sabah during his presentation at the International Design Forum in Dubai this weekend.
The store will be located at MODA Mall in Bahrain World Trade Center, according to zawya.com, which has details about the development.
>> see Jaime Hayon's designs for a new Villa Moda store in Dubai in our earlier story
- Costumes by Gwen van den Eijnde
- World Clock by 11+ rolls to change tim…e zones
- Finger-nose Stylus by Dominic Wilcox
- Tjep. creates Bronze Age furniture in …opposition to 3D printing
- Mia Cullin models wooden benches on pi…ano stools for Orkester collection
- Plumen Hive by Hulger in The Changing …Room at Dezeen Super Store
- L40 and L41 by Geoffrey Lilge
- IOU Design by TAFr
- Sometimes by Denis Guidone at Dezeen W…atch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories