The design was shown by Villa Moda chairman and founder Sheikh Majed al-Sabah during his presentation at the International Design Forum in Dubai this weekend.
The store will be located at MODA Mall in Bahrain World Trade Center, according to zawya.com, which has details about the development.
>> see Jaime Hayon's designs for a new Villa Moda store in Dubai in our earlier story
- The Long Drop by Studio Glithero
- Steel chandelier by Rich Brilliant Willi…ng contorts in different directions
- Royal Extreme by Una Hlin Kristjansdotti…r
- Anne Boysen's Toward Sofa reconfigures f…or different sitting positions
- Colour Lights by Maarten De Ceulaer
- Entomo website design promotes insects a…s food
- Abarth Chair by Fabio Novembre for Casam…ania
- Debut collection from Clique combines el…ectronics with handcrafted marble and wood
- Tables by Zaha Hadid for Citco
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories