The design was shown by Villa Moda chairman and founder Sheikh Majed al-Sabah during his presentation at the International Design Forum in Dubai this weekend.
The store will be located at MODA Mall in Bahrain World Trade Center, according to zawya.com, which has details about the development.
>> see Jaime Hayon's designs for a new Villa Moda store in Dubai in our earlier story
- Intimacy 2.0by Studio Roosegaarde
- "It was about celebrating trades that ha…ve been lost" - Faye Toogood
- B&B Italia in Milan 2
- A' Design Awards and Competition 2015 wi…nners announced
- Goodnight Day by JamesPlumb
- Sketch lamp by Hung-Ming Chen and Ninna …Kapadia
- Bench Years by Established & Sons at the… V&A museum
- Yulia Yadryshnikova bases capsule fashio…n collection on Luca Nichetto's sofa cover
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up extended to 16… July
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories