The design was shown by Villa Moda chairman and founder Sheikh Majed al-Sabah during his presentation at the International Design Forum in Dubai this weekend.
The store will be located at MODA Mall in Bahrain World Trade Center, according to zawya.com, which has details about the development.
>> see Jaime Hayon's designs for a new Villa Moda store in Dubai in our earlier story
- Dirk Vander Kooij uses a robotic arm to …print vases from scrap plastic
- Benoît Malta's Passive Behaviours furni…ture collection encourages movement
- Zai CORE Axe by Kacper Hamilton
- Established & Sons and Venini
- Chair/Stool by Krystian Kowalski
- Brass tools and silk apparel for mining …the world's most abundant mineral
- Lab Craft at Tent London
- Eley Kishimoto creates six geometric pri…nts for menswear collaboration
- Apps by Richard Hutten for Artifort
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories