The design was shown by Villa Moda chairman and founder Sheikh Majed al-Sabah during his presentation at the International Design Forum in Dubai this weekend.
The store will be located at MODA Mall in Bahrain World Trade Center, according to zawya.com, which has details about the development.
>> see Jaime Hayon's designs for a new Villa Moda store in Dubai in our earlier story
- Beyond Object presents minimal metallic …stationery by Poetic Lab
- Rolf Sachs previews Milan show
- Dame and Knight by Lu Flux
- Cylinda and Dot by Paul Smith for Stelto…n
- St Peter Squeezer by Studio Giulio Iacch…etti
- Hydraulic mechanisms tilt singers at Mon…cler Autumn Winter 2014 presentation
- Boombench by NL Architects
- Download the first FOMO experiment in al…gorithmic publishing direct from Milan
- Arctic Collection by Jens Praet and Vibe…ke Skar
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories