Dezeen has teamed up with the Design Museum in London (below) to create a special blog about the forthcoming exhibition, Zaha Hadid Architecture and Design.
So far we've posted a tour of Hadid's studios (above), an interview with Woody Yau - the project architect in charge of the Design Museum exhibition - and some new images of Hadid's Guangzhou Opera House (below).
There is more to come, including an interview with Patrik Schumacher and with Hadid herself (below).
We also have an illustrious range of guest contributors signed up, including Financial Times architecture critic Edwin Heathcote, Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic and Tom Dyckhoff, design critic at The Times.
The Zaha Hadid Blog is generously sponsored by Omniyat Properties.
Zaha Hadid Architecture + Design is at the Design Museum, London, from 29 June to 25 November.
- Dezeen archive: museums
- LEGO Towers by Bjarke Ingels Group
- Tokyo Balconies by KINO Architects
- Concertina shutters shade the windows of… Naud & Poux's Paris retirement home
- Student housing with a coral-inspired fa…cade by Atelier Fernandez & Serres
- Paolo Carlesso clads Italian family hous…e with cement panels
- Rolls by Sinato
- Architects could become "closer to game …designers or filmmakers"
- Kinderstad by Sponge Architects & Rupali… Gupta i.s.m. IOU Architecture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories