Dezeen has teamed up with the Design Museum in London (below) to create a special blog about the forthcoming exhibition, Zaha Hadid Architecture and Design.
So far we've posted a tour of Hadid's studios (above), an interview with Woody Yau - the project architect in charge of the Design Museum exhibition - and some new images of Hadid's Guangzhou Opera House (below).
There is more to come, including an interview with Patrik Schumacher and with Hadid herself (below).
We also have an illustrious range of guest contributors signed up, including Financial Times architecture critic Edwin Heathcote, Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic and Tom Dyckhoff, design critic at The Times.
The Zaha Hadid Blog is generously sponsored by Omniyat Properties.
Zaha Hadid Architecture + Design is at the Design Museum, London, from 29 June to 25 November.
- Interactive Museum of the History of L…ugo by Nieto Sobejano Arquitectos
- Gables and courtyards help children's …hospital building by Keppie appear more welcoming
- Casa das Histórias Paula Rego by Edua…rdo Souto de Moura
- Stretched fabric hides the windows and… balconies of an artist's Hampstead home
- Tense Architecture Network completes a… "frugal" concrete home in a Greek olive grove
- House in the Pyrenees by Cadaval & Sol…à-Morales
- Axial Symphony by Design Systems
- Gabled stone and glass Torispardon hou…se reinterprets Scottish farm buildings
- Bernardo Bader's Haus Fontanella is a …chalet built from pine and spruce
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories