Dezeen has teamed up with the Design Museum in London (below) to create a special blog about the forthcoming exhibition, Zaha Hadid Architecture and Design.
So far we've posted a tour of Hadid's studios (above), an interview with Woody Yau - the project architect in charge of the Design Museum exhibition - and some new images of Hadid's Guangzhou Opera House (below).
There is more to come, including an interview with Patrik Schumacher and with Hadid herself (below).
We also have an illustrious range of guest contributors signed up, including Financial Times architecture critic Edwin Heathcote, Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic and Tom Dyckhoff, design critic at The Times.
The Zaha Hadid Blog is generously sponsored by Omniyat Properties.
Zaha Hadid Architecture + Design is at the Design Museum, London, from 29 June to 25 November.
- Futuristic family home by Gonzalo Vaíll…o Martínez based on biogenetic forms
- Share House LT Josai by Naruse Inokuma A…rchitects
- Haus Elise by Synn Architekten
- Movie: Library and Learning Centre in Vi…enna by Zaha Hadid Architects
- House in Sri Lanka by Tadao Ando photogr…aphed by Edmund Sumner
- Casos de Casas' plastic-clad house desig…ned to adapt to all the Spanish seasons
- Artist Studio by Open Studio
- Six inverted arches outline the roof of …Shonan Christ Church by Takeshi Hosaka
- Wooden viewing platform looks out over L…atvia's River Daugava
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories