Dezeen has teamed up with the Design Museum in London (below) to create a special blog about the forthcoming exhibition, Zaha Hadid Architecture and Design.
So far we've posted a tour of Hadid's studios (above), an interview with Woody Yau - the project architect in charge of the Design Museum exhibition - and some new images of Hadid's Guangzhou Opera House (below).
There is more to come, including an interview with Patrik Schumacher and with Hadid herself (below).
We also have an illustrious range of guest contributors signed up, including Financial Times architecture critic Edwin Heathcote, Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic and Tom Dyckhoff, design critic at The Times.
The Zaha Hadid Blog is generously sponsored by Omniyat Properties.
Zaha Hadid Architecture + Design is at the Design Museum, London, from 29 June to 25 November.
- Turner Contemporary by David Chipperfiel…d
- Faroe Islands Education Centre by BIG an…d Fuglark
- Domus Technica by Iotti + Pavarani
- Museum of Middle Eastern Modern Art by U…NStudio
- Alexander McQueen store, Los Angeles, by… William Russell
- Philipp Architekten's all-white House M …frames a sunken pool
- Galjoen School by Rocha Tombal
- Aptos Retreat by CCS Architecture
- More images of Fukasawa's Ideal House
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories