Australian architects Denton Corker Marshall have nearly completed the Manchester Civil Justice Centre in Manchester, England.
The building officially opens in October. We're waiting for more info on the project from DCM but here are some photos for now.
- Fraher Architects includes textured bric…k cladding on north London house extension
- Palazzina Grassi by Philippe Starck
- Brutalist buildings: Prentice Women's Ho…spital, Chicago by Bertrand Goldberg & Associates
- Seven-metre doors reveal a courtyard ins…ide TACHA_Design's Baan Yo Yen house
- Jan Kaplický's futuristic drawings go o…n show at London's Architectural Association
- Dezeen archive: mirrored buildings
- More images of Heatherwick’s East Beac…h Cafe
- Southampton Beach House by Alexander Gor…lin
- Möhn + Bouman Architects uses wooden fe…ncing to update care centre facade
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories