Live from Basel: here are some photos we took at Comme des Garçons Guerrilla Store +4161, which has been temporarily set up in an old industrial building in Basel, Switzerland.
The store, at St. Johanns-Vorstadt 19 near the university, is open until 23 June.
The Guerrilla Store concept allows people to set up temporary retail outlets to sell Comme des Garçons clothing, providing the venue and organisers meet the approval of the fashion chain.
The Basel store features a zig-zagging screen of clear plastic suspended from the ceiling on an inflated plastic tube, plus found furniture, lights and objects.
- Tea Sets by Christine Misiak
- Highlights of Sight Unseen Offsite at …New York design week
- Catalytic Clothing by Helen Storey and… Tony Ryan
- Clear Perfume Bottle by Nendo for 1%
- Future Fashions exhibition by You Are …Here and Glamcult Studio
- Grandmateria at Gallery Libby Sellers
- Côme by Patrick Norguet and Alias for… McDonald's
- Fashion collection woven from Uruguaya…n wool by Mercedes Arocena and Lucía Benítez
- On-iku by Earthscape
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories