Live from Basel: here are some photos we took at Comme des Garçons Guerrilla Store +4161, which has been temporarily set up in an old industrial building in Basel, Switzerland.
The store, at St. Johanns-Vorstadt 19 near the university, is open until 23 June.
The Guerrilla Store concept allows people to set up temporary retail outlets to sell Comme des Garçons clothing, providing the venue and organisers meet the approval of the fashion chain.
The Basel store features a zig-zagging screen of clear plastic suspended from the ceiling on an inflated plastic tube, plus found furniture, lights and objects.
- Samuel Wilkinson designs faceted station…ery for Lexon
- Ingibjörg Hanna at DesignMarch
- Lift by Staffan Holm for One Nordic
- 16 New Pieces at Galerie Kreo
- Zero Gravity by Fly-Pitcher
- Bel-Air by Mathieu Lehanneur
- Laurence Humier's Alchemist Matter Kit t…eaches children basic chemistry
- Sebastian Bergne at The Temporium
- "It's not what you'd expect a particle a…ccelerator to look like" - Chris Hatherill of Super/Collider
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories