Live from Basel: here are some photos we took at Comme des Garçons Guerrilla Store +4161, which has been temporarily set up in an old industrial building in Basel, Switzerland.
The store, at St. Johanns-Vorstadt 19 near the university, is open until 23 June.
The Guerrilla Store concept allows people to set up temporary retail outlets to sell Comme des Garçons clothing, providing the venue and organisers meet the approval of the fashion chain.
The Basel store features a zig-zagging screen of clear plastic suspended from the ceiling on an inflated plastic tube, plus found furniture, lights and objects.
- London 2012 Olympic Cauldron by Thomas H…eatherwick: model and drawings
- Aqua Jewels by Marcel Wanders
- Dezeen Watch Store: further reductions o…n Alessi watches in our end of summer sale
- The Bombay Sapphire Prize in Milan: vide…o diary day 4
- TSAR by Florian Brillet
- Pebble by Benjamin Hubert for De Vorm
- Bertrand Lavier's "unruly mass" of hoses… creates a fountain outside the Serpentine Sackler Gallery
- Designed in Hackney: Pottery by Ian McIn…tyre for Another Country
- Featured designer: Yves Béhar
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories