Live from Basel: here are some photos we took at Comme des Garçons Guerrilla Store +4161, which has been temporarily set up in an old industrial building in Basel, Switzerland.
The store, at St. Johanns-Vorstadt 19 near the university, is open until 23 June.
The Guerrilla Store concept allows people to set up temporary retail outlets to sell Comme des Garçons clothing, providing the venue and organisers meet the approval of the fashion chain.
The Basel store features a zig-zagging screen of clear plastic suspended from the ceiling on an inflated plastic tube, plus found furniture, lights and objects.
- Movie of Future Systems and Ross Lovegro…ve at the London Design Festival
- Dezeen and designjunction launch map of… West End Design Quarter 2014
- Floor tiles made of coloured snail poo b…y Lieske Schreuder
- Gijs Bakker shows Shotgun Saloon
- UNMADE 07 by Karen Ryan
- Reborn by Being Object
- "3D printing is abused" - Ron Arad
- Zieharsofika upholstery by Meike Harde
- Nebula 12 by Micasa LAB
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories