Live from Basel: here are some photos we took at Comme des Garçons Guerrilla Store +4161, which has been temporarily set up in an old industrial building in Basel, Switzerland.
The store, at St. Johanns-Vorstadt 19 near the university, is open until 23 June.
The Guerrilla Store concept allows people to set up temporary retail outlets to sell Comme des Garçons clothing, providing the venue and organisers meet the approval of the fashion chain.
The Basel store features a zig-zagging screen of clear plastic suspended from the ceiling on an inflated plastic tube, plus found furniture, lights and objects.
- Shelters resembling giant pompoms by RAW… Design warm skaters on a frozen river
- Curious Vase by Mianne de Vries
- Glück XL by Naomi Paul in The Changing …Room at Dezeen Super Store
- Fury! by Roel-jan Elsinga
- Gerrit Rietveld's Steltman chair reissue…d
- OPUS Shop by Paradox Studio
- Marcel Wanders and Arik Levy for 20ltd
- Big Table by Alain Gilles for Bonaldo
- LaSelva's hexagonal Atlas tiles are patt…erned to match up at every orientation
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories