Live from Basel: here are some photos we took at Comme des Garçons Guerrilla Store +4161, which has been temporarily set up in an old industrial building in Basel, Switzerland.
The store, at St. Johanns-Vorstadt 19 near the university, is open until 23 June.
The Guerrilla Store concept allows people to set up temporary retail outlets to sell Comme des Garçons clothing, providing the venue and organisers meet the approval of the fashion chain.
The Basel store features a zig-zagging screen of clear plastic suspended from the ceiling on an inflated plastic tube, plus found furniture, lights and objects.
- Parrish by Konstantin Grcic and Emeco fo…r the Parrish Art Museum
- Designer cakes by Viktor & Rolf, Studio …Job and more served up during Design Miami
- Yeh Wall Table by Kenyon Yeh goes into p…roduction
- Units for Reconstruction by Miguel Vieir…a Baptista
- Mondaine Evo Quartz now in at Dezeen Wat…ch Store
- Design For Every Body curated by Svensk …Form
- Estel Alcaraz designs wellington boots y…ou can squash into a bag
- Designed in Hackney: Leutton Postle AW12… collection
- Glithero exhibits artefacts as spectral …illusions for Fantoom exhibition
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories