Dezeen readers can save 20% on tickets for New Designers - the graduate showcase that takes place at the Business Design Centre in London from 5 to 15 July.
Standard day tickets cost £12.00 on the door but only £9.50 (including £1.50 booking fee) when booked in advance using dezeen's special booking code.
To get tickets, visit the New Designers online booking page or call 08701 295 031, quoting ND65 to claim the discounted price.
New Designers brings together graduates from art and design courses across the UK. There are two parts to the show - Part 1 (5 July to 8 July) features applied arts and fashion while Part 2 (12 July to 15 July) features design, graphics and photography. Full details below:
PART 1: 5 JULY – 8 JULY 2007
AWARDS PREVIEW 4 JULY
Contemporary Applied Arts
Ceramics & Glass
Fashion, Textiles & Accessories
Jewellery & Precious Metalwork
PART 2: 12 JULY – 15 JULY 2007
AWARDS PREVIEW 11 JULY
Illustration & Animation
Graphic Design & Interactive Media
Spatial Design (Architecture, Interior Design, Modelmaking & Theatre Design)
- Tube Chair by Plant&Moss
- Doublefacette by Postfossil
- Design against the clock at Established …& Sons
- Lucy McRae experiments with negative pre…ssure to "prep humans to go to space"
- Dezeen Platform: Pia Wüstenberg
- Thonet Concept Bike by Andy Martin Studi…o
- BioElectric by Jeongwon Ji
- Sugru pop-up and giveaway at 13:00 this …Sunday at Dezeen Space
- Alchemy by Cristian Zuzunaga at The Temp…orium
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories