We've updated our blog for the Design Museum's Zaha Hadid exhibition with new content, including photos and movie footage of Metapolis II, a ballet featuring stage designs by Hadid that opens at the Lincoln Center in New York next week (above and below).
There's also a movie of Hadid's speech at the private dinner following the opening of her exhibition at the Design Museum, and an acerbic essay by Times architecture critic Tom Dyckhoff.
- Shift by Apollo Architects & Associates
- Mont Saint-Michel bridge by Dietmar Feic…htinger opens to pedestrians in Normandy
- Aluminum house by Atelier Tekuto
- Chelsea Town House by Moxon Architects
- DEM Power Engineering Demonstration Cent…re by NAPUR Architect
- Guinée*Potin Architectes creates "footc…heball" playground inside a thatched shed
- Facebook Headquarters by Studio O+A
- House in Ropponmatsu by Kazunori Fujimot…o Architect & Associates
- Naust paa Aure by TYIN Tegnestue
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories