We've updated our blog for the Design Museum's Zaha Hadid exhibition with new content, including photos and movie footage of Metapolis II, a ballet featuring stage designs by Hadid that opens at the Lincoln Center in New York next week (above and below).
There's also a movie of Hadid's speech at the private dinner following the opening of her exhibition at the Design Museum, and an acerbic essay by Times architecture critic Tom Dyckhoff.
- "People have had it with the smells an…d verrucas from indoor pools" says Thames Baths founder
- Humlegården apartment by Tham & Videg…ård Hansson Arkitekter
- Elemental Monterrey by Elemental
- Granite-clad library by Carr Cotter & …Naessens faces out over the Irish Sea
- Freshwater bathing pond to open in Lon…don's King's Cross
- The form of Ben Waechter's Pavilion ho…use is derived from a dining table
- Multi-Level Parking Voestalpine by Xar…chitekten
- Life on a New High: Mumbai skyscrapers… photographed by Alicja Dobrucka
- Mexican Pavilion for Shanghai Expo 201…0 by Slot.
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories