We've updated our blog for the Design Museum's Zaha Hadid exhibition with new content, including photos and movie footage of Metapolis II, a ballet featuring stage designs by Hadid that opens at the Lincoln Center in New York next week (above and below).
There's also a movie of Hadid's speech at the private dinner following the opening of her exhibition at the Design Museum, and an acerbic essay by Times architecture critic Tom Dyckhoff.
- Canteen at primary school no1 by Cadilhe… & Fontoura
- New Pinterest board: hotels
- Textured brick and concrete house in Syd…ney encloses a garden courtyard
- Kameha Grand Bonn interiors by Marcel Wa…nders
- Dacha's Origami by Peter Kostelov
- Metropol Parasol by J Mayer H
- Rehabilitation of the City Walls of Logr…oño by Pesquera Ulargui Arquitectos
- World Architecture Festival 2012 day one… winners announced
- Nottingham Contemporary by Caruso St Joh…n Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories