We've updated our blog for the Design Museum's Zaha Hadid exhibition with new content, including photos and movie footage of Metapolis II, a ballet featuring stage designs by Hadid that opens at the Lincoln Center in New York next week (above and below).
There's also a movie of Hadid's speech at the private dinner following the opening of her exhibition at the Design Museum, and an acerbic essay by Times architecture critic Tom Dyckhoff.
- House in Sanbonmatsu by Hironaka Ogawa
- Private House by Rui Grazina
- Wuxi Grand Theatre by PES-Architects
- Xixi Artist Clubhouse by AZL Architects
- Wooden house by Schlyter/Gezelius Arkite…ktkontor
- Emblematic Monument by Enrique Norten an…d TEN Arquitectos
- Noel Dominguez inserts timber cube house… into Parisian garden
- Republic of Korea Pavilion at Shanghai E…xpo 2010 by Mass Studies
- Portico by Aida Atelier and Kuno Lab
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories