Here is a new rendering of architect Amanda Levete of Future Systems' installation for the London Design Festival this September (see our earlier story for more details and images). The piece, made of Corian, is part of the Size + Matter project that also includes Zaha Hadid's Urban Nebula (see previous story).
- Tile-covered walls reflect light into …Dublin house extension by GKMP Architects
- NN-House by PANDA
- Restaurant and Theatre for La Rive Dom…ain by Nadau Lavergne
- Tham & Videgård draws up designs for …"Sweden's statistically most sought-after home"
- Serpentine Gallery pavilion by SANAA
- Contemporary arts centre on a Portugue…se isle contrasts volcanic stone with concrete
- National Glass Museum Holland by Burea…u SLA
- Architects pick their favourite Brutal…ist buildings
- Maison Leguay by Moussafir Architectes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories