"The collection will be called Catastrophe and the vases are made out of porcelain," Mint tell us. "They are slip cast, and then Maxim spent hours adding the clay, dust and found pieces. He will be including a few of his own personal belongings on some of them to personalise them further."
More info and images coming soon.
- Copper Lamp 10kg by Tobias Sieber and Sa…muel Treindl
- Dezeen Book of Ideas: The Toaster Projec…t by Thomas Thwaites
- Round Lamp with a looping stem by Bao-Ng…hi Droste
- Eidos by Tim Bouckley, Millie Clive-Smit…h, Mi Eun Kim and Yuta Sugawara
- Alessandro Mendini revisits Proust chair… for marble exhibition
- Tied-Up Pendant Lamp by Vitamin
- Experimenta One & Two by Alain Gilles
- Brenno by Francesco Binfaré for Edra
- Trufa by Anton García-Abril
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories