The 1:50 scale model uses 250,000 bricks and took five weeks to build.
The exhibition, called BIG City, presents five proposals for high-density living at the gallery, and opens on 2 October.
LEGO Towers is a proposal for a residential, retail and hotel development in Copenhagen. More info on BIG's website.
- Studio Galantini rebuilds wooden frame o…f small Italian chapel
- Leimondo Nursery School by Archivision H…irotani Studio
- Kuokkala Church by Lassila Hirvilammi an…d Luonti
- Cullinan Studio transforms Hampstead hou…se with glazed garden room
- House T by Tsukano Architect Office
- Crystal Clear by CF Møller and Kristin …Jarmund Arkitekter
- Yinchuan Art Museum by WAA
- Rem Koolhaas' Elements exhibition in Ven…ice aims to "modernise architectural thinking"
- The Park House by Formwerkz Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories