The 1:50 scale model uses 250,000 bricks and took five weeks to build.
The exhibition, called BIG City, presents five proposals for high-density living at the gallery, and opens on 2 October.
LEGO Towers is a proposal for a residential, retail and hotel development in Copenhagen. More info on BIG's website.
- Contemporary arts centre on a Portuguese… isle contrasts volcanic stone with concrete
- Angular metal roof wraps around hilltop …house by deMx architecture
- Tower of Love by dRMM
- D. Dinis Secondary School by Bak Gordon
- Zaragoza Bridge Pavilion by Zaha Hadid 2
- Riverside concrete pavilion in Norway pa…ys tribute to a paper press
- Steel cladding frames an offset window a…t Montreal house extension by Naturehumaine
- Special feature: Spanish public architec…ture
- Kindergarten Terenten by Feld72
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories