The 1:50 scale model uses 250,000 bricks and took five weeks to build.
The exhibition, called BIG City, presents five proposals for high-density living at the gallery, and opens on 2 October.
LEGO Towers is a proposal for a residential, retail and hotel development in Copenhagen. More info on BIG's website.
- House in Kamiosuga by Suppose Design Off…ice
- Manned Cloud by Jean-Marie Massaud
- Sliver House by Boyarsky Murphy Architec…ts slots into a three-metre-wide space
- Campanules by EXAR Architecture
- Red cedar clads extended Parisian house …by CUT Architectures
- Raffles City Beijing sales office by SMC… Alsop Asia
- Zaha Hadid and Suprematism at Galerie Gm…urzynska Zurich
- AA House by MVN Architects
- Timber-clad seaside house with wood-text…ured concrete interior by Ultra Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories