The 1:50 scale model uses 250,000 bricks and took five weeks to build.
The exhibition, called BIG City, presents five proposals for high-density living at the gallery, and opens on 2 October.
LEGO Towers is a proposal for a residential, retail and hotel development in Copenhagen. More info on BIG's website.
- Ball-Nogues win P.S.1 summer competition
- Elbphilharmonie by Herzog & de Meuron at… Venice Architecture Biennale 2012
- Two In One Villa by clavienrossier
- Klein Dytham Architecture at Gallery MA
- Wembley Stadium by Foster + Partners
- Corner house by Masahiro Kinoshita
- Exedra Nice Hotel By Iosa Ghini Associat…i
- Studio Zero85's hilltop house and studio… for an artist is covered in ridged terracotta tiles
- Villa Jian by CU Office
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories