The 1:50 scale model uses 250,000 bricks and took five weeks to build.
The exhibition, called BIG City, presents five proposals for high-density living at the gallery, and opens on 2 October.
LEGO Towers is a proposal for a residential, retail and hotel development in Copenhagen. More info on BIG's website.
- Barend Koolhaas completes a blackened …timber house with a triangular floor plan
- One Thousand Museum by Zaha Hadid Arch…itects
- House MJ, Novo Mesto, by Kombinat
- The Lanes by Mole Architects
- Faceted concrete capsule by Noborders …Collective extends a Mexican residence
- Curving concrete shell encases Paul Sm…ith store by System Lab
- BEL Architecten leaves rough surfaces …on show in warehouse converted into a cultural centre
- Philipp Architekten's all-white House …M frames a sunken pool
- Composite Lounge by Stephen Burks
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories