Here are photos of The Fluke, a sculptural piece by Ed Barber and Jay Osgerby of industrial designers BarberOsgerby.
The piece was on display in Greenwich, London last month. More information on this project in our earlier story.
- Mia Cinelli's limb-like weighted blanket… is designed to ease feelings of grief
- Bench by Raw Edges for Bench 10
- Edible water bottle replaces plastic wit…h algae
- Nine of the best rain-inspired designs
- Synthetic materials can "behave like liv…ing cells"
- Walking Shelter shoes by Sibling transfo…rm into a tent
- Bonsai Tree Table by Anke Weiss
- Bottled Lamps by Kiki van Eijk
- Furniture by Imaginary Office
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories