Here are photos of The Fluke, a sculptural piece by Ed Barber and Jay Osgerby of industrial designers BarberOsgerby.
The piece was on display in Greenwich, London last month. More information on this project in our earlier story.
- CRANE-IT by Micaela Nardella
- Menu's homeware collection avoids "anyth…ing crazy coloured or hyper trendy"
- 250 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezeen Wa…tch Store
- Float by Benjamin Hubert for Unique Cope…nhagen
- Paralympic design: 3D-printed seats for …wheelchair basketball
- Final debateat Me Craft/You Industry
- Volkswagen's latest car has a sunroof th…at opens with a wave of the hand
- Dezeen archive: outdoor furniture
- Brick by KiBiSi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories