Here are photos of The Fluke, a sculptural piece by Ed Barber and Jay Osgerby of industrial designers BarberOsgerby.
The piece was on display in Greenwich, London last month. More information on this project in our earlier story.
- 009 Croquet Shelving by Michael Marriott… for Very Good & Proper
- Catalytic Clothing by Helen Storey and T…ony Ryan
- Italo Rota designs Arts and Food exhibit…ion for Triennale di Milano
- Voyage to Uchronia by Matali Crasset at …Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac
- Double Side by Matali Crasset for Danese
- Dieter Rams 620 Chair Programme relaunch…ed by Vitsœ
- Bookspile by Andrius Pocius
- The Underground Library by Keri Tan, Max… Pilwat and Ferdi Rodriguez
- Ross Lovegrove creates chair for Moroso …using metal-pressing technology for cars
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories