Here are photos of The Fluke, a sculptural piece by Ed Barber and Jay Osgerby of industrial designers BarberOsgerby.
The piece was on display in Greenwich, London last month. More information on this project in our earlier story.
- Cube by Matthias Zschaler
- Crane by Benjamin Hubert
- Hella Jongerius: "Why make new stuff eve…ry year? I'm happy to work on the classics"
- Overlapping "petals" surround Mario Ales…siani's Bloemi lamp
- Movie: Dita Von Teese hologram by Musion… for Christian Louboutin at the Design Museum
- Dezeen Screen: Ian Callum on the Jaguar… C-X75
- Leeloo by Alfredo Häberli
- Brassware by Skultuna
- Design made of animal products on show i…n Formafantasma exhibition
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories