Here are photos of The Fluke, a sculptural piece by Ed Barber and Jay Osgerby of industrial designers BarberOsgerby.
The piece was on display in Greenwich, London last month. More information on this project in our earlier story.
- Castor by Big-Game for Karimoku New Stan…dard
- SmokeStack by Frederik Roijé
- Via Fondazza brass vases by Paolo Dell'E…lce are modelled on still life paintings
- Plastic Garbage Guarding the Museum by L…uzinterruptus
- Dezeen podcast: Alberto Alessi at the De…sign Museum
- Meaningless Excitement footwear by Y-3 a…nd Peter Saville
- Gentle by Front for Porro
- November chair by Veryday
- Capo by Doshi Levien for Cappellini
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories