Moritz Waldemeyer has sent us some photos he took at Hussein Chalayan's recent catwalk show in Paris, where the fashion designer showed dresses impregnated with servo-driven lasers that were engineered and programmed by Waldemeyer.
More images of the collection - called Readings - on Chalayan's website.
See a video interview with Chalayan explaining the dresses on swarovskisparkles.tv
See Nick Knight's video of the collection, which includes images of the laser dresses (right at the end of the film), on SHOWstudio
- Norse chair by Simon Pengelly for Modus
- Most Curious by Tracey Neuls and Nina Sa…unders
- Fabrica and Modern Design Review curate …installations at Ace Hotel Shoreditch
- Stick-lets by Christina Kazakia
- Het Kruikantoor by Tim Vinke
- Hlutagerðin recreates ancient Icelandic… armour for tea cosy and tablet case
- Prints by Dominic Wilcox at Dezeen Super… Store
- UFO by Ross Lovegrove
- Dezeen Watch Store: Whereverby Denis Gui…done
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories