Moritz Waldemeyer has sent us some photos he took at Hussein Chalayan's recent catwalk show in Paris, where the fashion designer showed dresses impregnated with servo-driven lasers that were engineered and programmed by Waldemeyer.
More images of the collection - called Readings - on Chalayan's website.
See a video interview with Chalayan explaining the dresses on swarovskisparkles.tv
See Nick Knight's video of the collection, which includes images of the laser dresses (right at the end of the film), on SHOWstudio
- Special feature: design by celebrities
- The Sea Chair by Alexander Groves, Azusa… Murakami and Kieren Jones
- Berlin stove tiles by Daniel Becker Desi…gn Studio
- Kinetic louvres move in three dimensions… to screen sunlight from any angle
- Rusty Sheet Steel Chair by Max Lamb
- Jean Prouvé at the Design Museum
- Heinola Reading Lamps by Vesa Honkonen
- Moss: Los Angeles
- Vibrating kGoal activity tracker monitor…s vaginal exercises
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories