Moritz Waldemeyer has sent us some photos he took at Hussein Chalayan's recent catwalk show in Paris, where the fashion designer showed dresses impregnated with servo-driven lasers that were engineered and programmed by Waldemeyer.
More images of the collection - called Readings - on Chalayan's website.
See a video interview with Chalayan explaining the dresses on swarovskisparkles.tv
See Nick Knight's video of the collection, which includes images of the laser dresses (right at the end of the film), on SHOWstudio
- POL Oxygen redesign and Milan party in…vite
- Penda creates landscape of purple pill…ars for audio-visual installation in a Chinese park
- Seaweed and paper combine to create fu…rniture
- Dyson Airblade Tap by Dyson
- EVO Urban Utility Bike lets cyclists s…wap clip-on accessories
- Sabi previews bathroom accessories ran…ge by Barber and Osgerby's MAP
- Flat Zoo by Yang:Ripol
- Manifold by Anthony Leyland
- More from Stuart Haygarth
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories