Moritz Waldemeyer has sent us some photos he took at Hussein Chalayan's recent catwalk show in Paris, where the fashion designer showed dresses impregnated with servo-driven lasers that were engineered and programmed by Waldemeyer.
More images of the collection - called Readings - on Chalayan's website.
See a video interview with Chalayan explaining the dresses on swarovskisparkles.tv
See Nick Knight's video of the collection, which includes images of the laser dresses (right at the end of the film), on SHOWstudio
- Brick-shaped vase by Paul Menand holds f…lowers in two ways
- Dezeen Screen: VUE watch by Yves Behar
- Max Lamb's Exercises in Seating demonstr…ates material experiments through chair design
- Ineke Hans' Drawer Table offers storage …for slender items
- Studio Drift's Obsidian mirror made from… chemical waste
- Jeonghwa Seo experiments with form for S…tructure For Use benches
- e15 unveils wood and marble home accesso…ries collection
- EXTL pendant lights by David Irwin for D…eadgood
- Movie: Clerkenwell Design Week 2012
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories