Slovenian architects OFIS have completed Tetris Apartments, a social housing development in Ljubljana.
Here's a little bit of text from the architects:
"The building stands on the edge of the 650 apartments development which was finished year ago. By urban rules the block is 3 floors high and 65 meters long. Since the orientation of the apartments is towards the car road the apartment areas together with balconies are orientated to the quieter south side."
- The Termite Pavilion at Pestival
- Denton Corker Marshall win Australian …design award for Manchester Civil Justice Centre
- Wanders launches Mondrian South Beach …project
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: V-House by… GAAGA
- Soil treatment centre by Christensen &… Co designed to look like piles of mud
- Alpha Project by Xavier Vilalta Studio
- BIG reveals sunken recycling centre be…low terrain for joggers and snowboarders
- Metal Shutter Houses by Shigeru Ban Ar…chitects and Dean Maltz Architect
- Pulkabacken house has a sloping roof t…hat doubles as a sledding hill
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories