Slovenian architects OFIS have completed Tetris Apartments, a social housing development in Ljubljana.
Here's a little bit of text from the architects:
"The building stands on the edge of the 650 apartments development which was finished year ago. By urban rules the block is 3 floors high and 65 meters long. Since the orientation of the apartments is towards the car road the apartment areas together with balconies are orientated to the quieter south side."
- Primewine Bar by Sandellsandberg
- Residential Extension by Alison Brooks A…rchitects
- Mecanoo integrates public workspaces wit…hin banking centre for Rabobank
- East Beach Cafe by Thomas Heatherwick
- Dezeen's 10 biggest architecture and des…ign stories of 2014
- Three stacked volumes comprise Hectaar o…ffice building by CAAN Architecten
- Kindergarten Susi Weigel by Bernardo Bad…er built from timber and concrete
- Historical movie images adorn the facade… of National Film School in Dublin
- Nursery school in Tuscany illuminates "l…ike a lighthouse"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories