Slovenian architects OFIS have completed Tetris Apartments, a social housing development in Ljubljana.
Here's a little bit of text from the architects:
"The building stands on the edge of the 650 apartments development which was finished year ago. By urban rules the block is 3 floors high and 65 meters long. Since the orientation of the apartments is towards the car road the apartment areas together with balconies are orientated to the quieter south side."
- Ecological university building by BDG Ar…chitects features a circular plan
- Japanese house hides a balcony and terra…ce behind tiered walls
- Donal Colfer Architects adds concrete an…d glass extension to Dublin residence
- Rem Koolhaas onProject Japan
- Bernd Zimmermann's mirror-clad House wz2… offers distorted reflections
- Jean Verville completes white clapboard …house in suburban Montreal
- Mazda Showroom by Suppose Design Office …pairs streamlined glazing with wood
- Concertina shutters shade the windows of… Naud & Poux's Paris retirement home
- Absolute Towers by MAD
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories