Slovenian architects OFIS have completed Tetris Apartments, a social housing development in Ljubljana.
Here's a little bit of text from the architects:
"The building stands on the edge of the 650 apartments development which was finished year ago. By urban rules the block is 3 floors high and 65 meters long. Since the orientation of the apartments is towards the car road the apartment areas together with balconies are orientated to the quieter south side."
- Friendship Centre by Kashef Mahboob Chow…dhury/URBANA
- Yountville Community Centre by Siegel & …Strain Architects
- dezeen loves... Deitch PAPER Art Store
- Stone-clad base supports stacked classro…oms at PFP Architekten's school in Genoa
- The Lanes by Mole Architects
- Healthcare Centre for Cancer Patients by… NORD Architects
- The Khan Shatyr Entertainment Centre by …Foster + Partners
- Atelier Pierre Thibault's Le Grand Plate…au house is raised on stilts above a forest floor
- World Architecture Festival 2012 day one… winners announced
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories