Slovenian architects OFIS have completed Tetris Apartments, a social housing development in Ljubljana.
Here's a little bit of text from the architects:
"The building stands on the edge of the 650 apartments development which was finished year ago. By urban rules the block is 3 floors high and 65 meters long. Since the orientation of the apartments is towards the car road the apartment areas together with balconies are orientated to the quieter south side."
- Nagi by Eiri Ota and Irene Gardpoit Chan
- Tour Total in Berlin by Barkow Leibinger
- Flying Houses by Laurent Chéhère
- Ryusenji House by Tomoaki Uno Architects
- Distant Shard View from the East by Edmu…nd Sumner
- House on the Cliff by Fran Silvestre Arq…uitectos
- Maddison Architects add timber-framed an…nex to log cabin in Victoria's coastal forest
- Stairs-House by Y+M Design Office
- Szczecin Philharmonie by EBV
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories