Slovenian architects OFIS have completed Tetris Apartments, a social housing development in Ljubljana.
Here's a little bit of text from the architects:
"The building stands on the edge of the 650 apartments development which was finished year ago. By urban rules the block is 3 floors high and 65 meters long. Since the orientation of the apartments is towards the car road the apartment areas together with balconies are orientated to the quieter south side."
- Gort Scott adds timber-framed extension …to 19th century Victoria Park house
- Messner Mountain Museum by EM2
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: Residence O …by Andrea Tognon
- MVRDV's Stedelijk Museum renovation make…s way for the historical details, says Nathalie de Vries
- Sauna Huginn&Muginn by AtelierFORTE
- Chicago - Five Great Buildings by Al Boa…rdman
- Binh Duong School by Vo Trong Nghia
- New Pinterest board: renovations
- Constellations Bar by H Miller Bros is a… courtyard canopy made up of triangles and zigzags
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories