The project features a 42-storey tower containing a hotel and apartments a horizontal commercial and leisure block with a raised pedestrian street.
Nouvel won the project through an international competition in 2004 but the project was later put on hold. Nouvel has now revised his designs.
- Gagosian Gallery Beverly Hills extension… by Richard Meier & Partners
- Embedded Project by HHD_FUN
- Barens Konstmuseum by Jacob Dahlgren and… Medium
- Sliver House by Boyarsky Murphy Architec…ts slots into a three-metre-wide space
- Antiparos Design Properties for Oliaros
- Khao Yai House by Architectkidd
- Charred timber clads walls of Okazaki Ho…use by MDS
- Leitão_653 by Triptyque
- The Cave by Gonzalo Vaíllo Martínez
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories