The project features a 42-storey tower containing a hotel and apartments a horizontal commercial and leisure block with a raised pedestrian street.
Nouvel won the project through an international competition in 2004 but the project was later put on hold. Nouvel has now revised his designs.
- Umbrella Facade for the Madrid Pavilion …by 3Gatti Architecture Studio
- PKU University of Law by Kokaistudios
- Dreamhost offices by Studio O+A
- Zoomlion Headquarters International Plaz…a by amphibianArc
- Family house in Český ráj by Stempel …& Tesar
- Warehouse by Shinichi Ogawa & Associates
- California Academy of Sciences by Renzo …Piano Building Workshop
- Mass Extinction Memorial Observatory by …Adjaye Associates
- New images of van Egeraat's Metzo Colleg…e
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories