This has been around a bit, but we can't not do something on Aya Tsukioka's clothing designs for people scared of crime.
First reported in the New York Times last week, they include a costume the same size and shape as a street vending machine that you can use as urban camouflage; a purse that looks like a manhole cover that you can leave on the street; and a child's backpack that allow wearers to disguise themselves fire extinguishers.
- Rough Diamond collection by Lee Broom
- Pieteke Korte creates optical illusions …with leather for Visual Interferences collection
- Moving petals express "fragility of life…" in Interconnection by Nao Tamura
- Parhelia by Asif Khan
- Soap and light visualise sound vibration…s in Dagny Rewera's installation
- Elephant Lounge Chair by Mediodesign
- Form Us With Friends by Form Us With Lov…e
- Doshi Levien for Moroso
- Made in China by WokMedia
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories