This has been around a bit, but we can't not do something on Aya Tsukioka's clothing designs for people scared of crime.
First reported in the New York Times last week, they include a costume the same size and shape as a street vending machine that you can use as urban camouflage; a purse that looks like a manhole cover that you can leave on the street; and a child's backpack that allow wearers to disguise themselves fire extinguishers.
- Dezeen's green design selection in the… Independent on Sunday
- M2B by Niko de la Faye
- Melbourne Project by Sigurd Larsen
- Qwerty River recycled keyboards by Sec…co
- Leimu lamps by Magnus Pettersen for Ii…ttala
- Volkswagen's latest car has a sunroof …that opens with a wave of the hand
- Slow White by Bo Reudler - new pieces
- Nendo teams up with Luca Nichetto to c…reate lights based on ice lollies
- Shape/Form by Lukas Peet
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories