This has been around a bit, but we can't not do something on Aya Tsukioka's clothing designs for people scared of crime.
First reported in the New York Times last week, they include a costume the same size and shape as a street vending machine that you can use as urban camouflage; a purse that looks like a manhole cover that you can leave on the street; and a child's backpack that allow wearers to disguise themselves fire extinguishers.
- Vacuum-packed models installed at Iris v…an Herpen's Paris Fashion Week show
- JamScape photographed by Luke Hayes
- JAILmake pop-up studio at Tent London
- Aim lamps by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec …for Flos
- Johnny Kelly's short film demonstrates t…he role of design in everyday life
- Escape by Hanna Hedman
- Vera, Chapter One by KM and ÉM
- Hand Forged by Julien Renault
- Architects' Jewellery collection is made… up of miniature draughting tools
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories