This has been around a bit, but we can't not do something on Aya Tsukioka's clothing designs for people scared of crime.
First reported in the New York Times last week, they include a costume the same size and shape as a street vending machine that you can use as urban camouflage; a purse that looks like a manhole cover that you can leave on the street; and a child's backpack that allow wearers to disguise themselves fire extinguishers.
- Altered Appliances by Piet Zwart Institu…te students
- Xylinum by Jannis Hülsen
- Emeco launches seat pads for the classic… but cold 1006 Navy Chair
- Pickled by Karina Marusinska
- Dezeen archive: flat-pack furniture
- Grand by Monica Förster for Offecct
- Stephen Johnson at Mint
- Airberg by Jean-Marie Massaud for Offecc…t
- Clover by Brodie Neill for Kundalini
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories