In the interview (don't worry, only the first bit is in Japanese) Yoshioka talks about his "Tornade" installation, which is made of two million plastic drinking straws, and also demonstrates how to assemble his paper Honey-Pop chairs.
Coming soon: Miami-flavoured interviews with designers including Tom Dixon, Stuart Haygarth, Tomáš Gabzdil Libertiny and more...
- Telling Tales at Ligne Roset Westend
- Copper Lamp 10kg by Tobias Sieber and Sa…muel Treindl
- Lumber by Jamie McLellan for Fletcher Sy…stems
- Maxime Mellot's Turia table includes a b…irdcage, fish tank and plant pot
- Muji manufactured by Thonet
- Silver Candlesticks by David Taylor
- Lanterne Marine by BarberOsgerby for Ven…ini
- Copper Mirror Series by Hunting & Narud
- Wilcox vs 3D Printer at Hacked Lab
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories