In the interview (don't worry, only the first bit is in Japanese) Yoshioka talks about his "Tornade" installation, which is made of two million plastic drinking straws, and also demonstrates how to assemble his paper Honey-Pop chairs.
Coming soon: Miami-flavoured interviews with designers including Tom Dixon, Stuart Haygarth, Tomáš Gabzdil Libertiny and more...
- Vertigo Lounge by AquiliAlberg
- "Marble is back in favour" say designers… at Milan 2014
- Zen by Marcel Wanders
- Jonah Takagi: New American Designer at C…ivilian Art Projects
- Postfossil at Milan 2010
- Tantalus Dinner by Ioli Sifakaki (more i…mages)
- L’arbre de Flonville by Oloom & Samuel… Wilkinson
- Primitive knife by Michele Daneluzzo for… Del Ben
- Colored-pencil table by Nendo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories