In the interview (don't worry, only the first bit is in Japanese) Yoshioka talks about his "Tornade" installation, which is made of two million plastic drinking straws, and also demonstrates how to assemble his paper Honey-Pop chairs.
Coming soon: Miami-flavoured interviews with designers including Tom Dixon, Stuart Haygarth, Tomáš Gabzdil Libertiny and more...
- Fervency Series by Asaf Weinbroom
- Thonet Concept Bike by Andy Martin Stu…dio
- Ideas wanted for a more cycle-friendly… London
- Drawing Machine by All Lovely Stuff
- Rianne Koens’ stackable drawers func…tion as cabinets, tables and stools
- Shadowing streetlight records and proj…ects pedestrian movements
- Chidori Furniture by Kengo Kuma and As…sociates
- Hardcoded Memory by Troika
- The Bare Hair Project by Ola Giertz
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories