The eight pieces on show are giant-sized models of domestic objects such as teapots and candlesticks, covered in mosaics by Bisazza.
The collection was first shown by Bisazza at Superstudio Più in Milan in April 2007 (see our earlier story).
The Bisazza museum, Alte near Vicenza, was created as part of the ongoing refurbishment of the brand's headquarters by architect Carlo Dal Bianco, the current director of the Bisazza Design Studio.
The installation joins other pieces commissioned by Bisazza for the museum including work by Ettore Sottsass, Marcel Wanders, Jaime Hayon and Alessandro Mendini.
See more Dezeen stories about Studio Job:
Robber Baron for Moss at Design Miami 07
Bold at Designhuis in Eindhoven
Studio Job for Bisazza (Milan 07)
Home Work for Moss (Milan 07)
Perished collection at Design Miami 06
Here's a short description of the installation from Bisazza:
SILVER WARE, Studio Job, 2007
On show in this room are the eight Studio Job works that were first exhibited as part of the “Silver Ware” installation at the 2007 Salon del Mobile at Superstudio Più. The collection, the product of a highly particular fusion of art and design, includes Alzata (step), Teiera (teapot), Cucchiaio (spoon), Vassoio (tray), Portafrutta (fruit bowl), Piatto da Portata (plate), Portacandele (candle holder) and Lampadario (light), all out-of-scale, completely coated in white gold mosaic.
Posted by Rose Etherington
- Furniture II by Atelier Van Lieshout a…t Carpenters Workshop Gallery
- SixE stacking chairs by PearsonLloyd f…or HOWE
- Yuki Yoshikawa accentuates Grain Chair… with painted patterns
- Sneaker Speaker by Ray Kingston Inc.
- Any Kinda Tape measure by Sunghoon Jun…g
- Quart lamp by Rich Brilliant Willing c…ombines marble, aluminium and wood
- City Dog Adventure by Maartje Dros
- Hand-blown light bulbs by Dylan Kehde …Roelofs
- Feel the Difference by NL Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories