Reborn is the name of a bath and water faucet developed by Chinese designers Being Object.
"Being Object is a design house based in Shanghai, we just finished a product concept named Reborn, and now are preparing prototypes," says Reamon Yu of Being Object.
The following text is from Being Object:
Concept: Reborn is a set of bathtub and water faucet designs. The core idea of the project is to regenerate the existing bathtubs and water faucets by refreshing the shapes and finishes. The shape of bathtub was inspired from beans. Here are the connections: Beans are the seeds of new lives, and water can clean our bodies and refresh our minds, a man soaks in a bathtub just like a fetus gestates in a womb. The design of the water faucet was applied with human consciousness (Without –thought-idea), every person can easily use the faucets. The length of the bathtub: 1800mm
Posted by Rose Etherington
- The Recovery Lounge by Priestmangoode
- Sonja Rohleder animates natural disast…ers for Keimzeit music video
- Arena Homme + by Neville Brody
- Wallfa by Jordi Canudas
- Mobile suicide prevention station is b…ased on street-food stands
- New Pinterest board: street furniture
- Rectangle shoes by Maria Nina Vaclavek… reveal outlines of the wearer's feet
- French designers hack a 3D printer to …make a tattooing machine
- "Our shoes were the first to cross bet…ween industrial design and fashion" - Rem D Koolhaas
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories