Shanghai Expo 2010: Here are some more images plus plans and elevations of the Polish pavilion for Expo 2010 in Shanghai.
See our earlier story for more images and information on the project.
The building is designed by Polish architects Wojciech Kakowski, Natalia Paszkowska and Marcin Mostaf.
Posted by Rose Etherington
- Porsche Pavilion by HENN
- Pit House by UID Architects
- Pitágoras Arquitectos adds red timber… wing to stone farmhouse in rural Portugal
- National Museum of Qatar by Jean Nouve…l
- Residence à Epinay sur Seine by ECDM
- Gewad apartment block by Atelier Vens …Vanbelle features brick walls and a mirrored atrium
- Herzog & de Meuron and Hassell triumph… in Melbourne station competition
- Bruther slots curving community centre… into crowded Paris neighbourhood
- Nestlé Chocolate Museum by Rojkind Ar…q.
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories