Shanghai Expo 2010: Here are some more images plus plans and elevations of the Polish pavilion for Expo 2010 in Shanghai.
See our earlier story for more images and information on the project.
The building is designed by Polish architects Wojciech Kakowski, Natalia Paszkowska and Marcin Mostaf.
Posted by Rose Etherington
- Chameleon House by Petr Hajek Architekti… features rooms that point in different directions
- AA House by MVN Architects
- Family house extension by Franz Architek…ten clad with diagonal strips of larch
- The Sackler Building by Haworth Tompkins
- Masato Sekiya wraps a glass corridor aro…und an office block in Japan
- Superkilen by Bjarke Ingels Group
- Joanneum Museum extension by Nieto Sobej…ano Arquitectos and eep architekten
- UBPA B3-2 Pavilion by Studio Archea
- BIG follows up sunken sports hall with a…n art school beneath a football field
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories