Shanghai Expo 2010: Here are some more images plus plans and elevations of the Polish pavilion for Expo 2010 in Shanghai.
See our earlier story for more images and information on the project.
The building is designed by Polish architects Wojciech Kakowski, Natalia Paszkowska and Marcin Mostaf.
Posted by Rose Etherington
- Erick van Egeraat in Tatarstan
- Temple to Perspective by Tom Greenall an…d Jordan Hodgson for Alain de Botton
- Dance Palace by UNStudio
- Lina Bo Bardi's architecture honoured in… new photography series by Leonardo Finotti
- House in Moreira by Phyd Arquitectura
- Startup City by 00:/ and Space Station
- TranslucentConcrete by Andreas Bittis
- Alan Faena is working "with the best min…ds" in architecture to bring Argentina to Miami Beach
- Highland house by A+J Burridge
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories