Shanghai Expo 2010: Here are some more images plus plans and elevations of the Polish pavilion for Expo 2010 in Shanghai.
See our earlier story for more images and information on the project.
The building is designed by Polish architects Wojciech Kakowski, Natalia Paszkowska and Marcin Mostaf.
Posted by Rose Etherington
- Three white walls front Ripple house by …Kichi Architectural Design
- Architectural models by Peter Zumthor
- 11 of the most heavenly chapels on Dezee…n
- New Pinterest board: technology companie…s
- PKU University of Law by Kokaistudios
- Garden chapel by AZL Architects features… semi-transparent walls and a butterfly roof
- Tea House by Archi-Union
- BFI Master Film Store by Edward Cullinan
- Schaustelle by J. Mayer H.
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories