Shanghai Expo 2010: Here are some more images plus plans and elevations of the Polish pavilion for Expo 2010 in Shanghai.
See our earlier story for more images and information on the project.
The building is designed by Polish architects Wojciech Kakowski, Natalia Paszkowska and Marcin Mostaf.
Posted by Rose Etherington
- Caracas Symphony Complex by ADJKM Arquit…ectos
- New Pinterest board: Foster + Partners
- A staircase lands on a desk inside House… in Hikone by Tato Architects
- Gate by mihadesign
- Design Miami temporary structure by Aran…da\Lasch
- Parking Attendant’s Pavilion by Jean-L…uc Fugier
- Foster wins Aga Khan architecture award
- Perforated screens cast graphic shadow p…atterns over concrete house by Pitsou Kedem
- Musashino Art University Libraryby Sou F…ujimoto Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories