Shanghai Expo 2010: Here are some more images plus plans and elevations of the Polish pavilion for Expo 2010 in Shanghai.
See our earlier story for more images and information on the project.
The building is designed by Polish architects Wojciech Kakowski, Natalia Paszkowska and Marcin Mostaf.
Posted by Rose Etherington
- Park Groot Vijversburg by Junya Ishigami… + Associates and MAKS
- World's narrowest house by Jakub Szczes…ny
- Basel rejects Zaha Hadid casino
- Chambre d'enfants by Ciel Architectes
- Hospital for a rural Chinese community f…eatures a ramp that slopes up to the roof
- Paddling Home by Kacey Wong
- Patricia Urquiola lecture at Luminaire
- Balconies, terraces and gardens occupy h…alf of IPE House by P+0 Architecture
- Architecture photography award-winners g…o on show in London
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories