Zaha Hadid Architects are having a busy day: the second project the office has announced today is Lilium Tower, a 250m tower for Warsaw in Poland.
The project follows the Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum at Michigan State University, which was unveiled a few hours ago.
Here's a bit of text:
The Lilium Tower, the winning design for a proposed addition to the Warsaw skyline has been announced by the client. The design is a light, transparent structure with a strong sense of identity and character.
Rising to a height of 250 meters, the tower’s slender form complements the Palace of Culture and other towers nearby, creating its own distinctive profile within an emerging cluster of tall buildings. The tower has a gross area of 130 000m2 consisting of luxury residential apartments and an apartment hotel.
- Cafeteria with exposed timber framework …by Niji Architects
- Ex Arsenale at Maddalena by Stefano Boer…i Architetti
- Floating fence surrounds house and doll-…making atelier by UID Architects
- Railway Control Centre by Moreno del Val…le
- Brooks Avenue House by Bricault Design
- Centre for Promotion of Science by Wolfg…ang Tschapeller
- Foss Waterway Seaport by Olson Kundig Ar…chitects
- House of Culture and Movement by MVRDV a…nd ADEPT
- Musashino Art University Libraryby Sou F…ujimoto Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories