Zaha Hadid Architects are having a busy day: the second project the office has announced today is Lilium Tower, a 250m tower for Warsaw in Poland.
The project follows the Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum at Michigan State University, which was unveiled a few hours ago.
Here's a bit of text:
The Lilium Tower, the winning design for a proposed addition to the Warsaw skyline has been announced by the client. The design is a light, transparent structure with a strong sense of identity and character.
Rising to a height of 250 meters, the tower’s slender form complements the Palace of Culture and other towers nearby, creating its own distinctive profile within an emerging cluster of tall buildings. The tower has a gross area of 130 000m2 consisting of luxury residential apartments and an apartment hotel.
- House of Silence by FORM/Kouichi Kimura …Architects
- Gianluca Gelmini inserts an angular iron… staircase inside a medieval Italian fortress
- The Tote by Serie Architects
- Venturini House by Adamo-Faiden
- Gun Architects unveils Rainforest pavili…on at London's Architectural Association
- RH+ creates daycare centre with a crumpl…ed facade
- Opera and Cultural Centre by CF Møller
- Studio Octopi's Thames Bath concept evol…ves into floating freshwater pools
- Sou Fujimoto designs masterplan featurin…g water cascading down towers of arches
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories