Zaha Hadid Architects are having a busy day: the second project the office has announced today is Lilium Tower, a 250m tower for Warsaw in Poland.
The project follows the Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum at Michigan State University, which was unveiled a few hours ago.
Here's a bit of text:
The Lilium Tower, the winning design for a proposed addition to the Warsaw skyline has been announced by the client. The design is a light, transparent structure with a strong sense of identity and character.
Rising to a height of 250 meters, the tower’s slender form complements the Palace of Culture and other towers nearby, creating its own distinctive profile within an emerging cluster of tall buildings. The tower has a gross area of 130 000m2 consisting of luxury residential apartments and an apartment hotel.
- Oberkirch Media Centre by Wurm + Wurm
- Remodelled London house extension reveal…s the outline of its predecessor
- MAD presents Nanjing masterplan at mount…ain-like Venice installation
- Création de 4 chambres d'hôtes by Loï…c Picquet
- 3D-printed structural components will le…ad to "new building shapes"
- UK Pavilion at Shanghai Expo 2010 by Tho…mas Heatherwick - more images
- Rectangular arches frame rooms and garde…ns at Cosmic House by UID Architects
- Casa Cerrada Reforma 108 by DCPP Arquite…ctos
- Open-air Library by KARO
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories