Called Canasta (the Spanish word for basket), the range is inspired by woven patterns and the geometric shapes of Vienna straw.
The collection includes seating, loungers and tables.
The seating pieces are woven from 30mm wide polyethylene plastic fibres in bronze and white. Cushions are made from tough fabrics designed for outdoor use.
The tables are made from varnished steel and topped with ceramic tiles.
- Bench Years by Established & Sons at the… V&A museum
- Andrée Putman for Gaia&Gino
- Blå Station launches mobile Morris Jr c…hair
- Patched Chair by Soojin Kang
- James Patmore Studio launches debut home…ware collection
- A Sign in Space by Gunilla Klingberg
- Folding Stool by Jack Smith
- Vases by Simon Hasan
- Zaha Hadid, Ben van Berkel and more desi…gn 3D-printed shoes for United Nude
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories