Called Canasta (the Spanish word for basket), the range is inspired by woven patterns and the geometric shapes of Vienna straw.
The collection includes seating, loungers and tables.
The seating pieces are woven from 30mm wide polyethylene plastic fibres in bronze and white. Cushions are made from tough fabrics designed for outdoor use.
The tables are made from varnished steel and topped with ceramic tiles.
- ONE calendar by Jeong Yong
- Glass Experiences by the Campana Brother…s
- Eindhoven design studio Formafantasma is… "experimenting with lava"
- Clarissa Hood armchair and chair by Patr…icia Urquiola for Moroso
- Keer Chair by Reinier de Jong 2
- Stool by Michael Marriott for Paul Smith
- Pieteke Korte creates optical illusions …with leather for Visual Interferences collection
- Mycelium Chair by Eric Klarenbeek is 3D-…printed with living fungus
- Bird sNest Box by All Lovely Stuff
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories