Called Canasta (the Spanish word for basket), the range is inspired by woven patterns and the geometric shapes of Vienna straw.
The collection includes seating, loungers and tables.
The seating pieces are woven from 30mm wide polyethylene plastic fibres in bronze and white. Cushions are made from tough fabrics designed for outdoor use.
The tables are made from varnished steel and topped with ceramic tiles.
- Design Department Store at SCP
- London 2012 Olympic Torch by BarberOsger…by
- Elements by Dick van Hoff at Gallery Lib…by Sellers
- Gubi to launch GamFratesi designs at Pal…azzo Litta in Milan
- Pig Truck by Studio Swine
- Phoebe Kowalska layers neoprene and nylo…n to create protective clothing
- Palma cookware by Jasper Morrison for Oi…gen
- Lolice shoes by Belma Arnautović
- New catalogue from M/M (Paris)
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories