Called Canasta (the Spanish word for basket), the range is inspired by woven patterns and the geometric shapes of Vienna straw.
The collection includes seating, loungers and tables.
The seating pieces are woven from 30mm wide polyethylene plastic fibres in bronze and white. Cushions are made from tough fabrics designed for outdoor use.
The tables are made from varnished steel and topped with ceramic tiles.
- Variations by Stephen Burks for Calligar…is
- BN0035 by Braun now available at Dezeen …Watch Store
- Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has To Travel
- Grand by Monica Förster for Offecct
- Watches by Denis Guidone
- Stacked Objects by Emiel Remmelts
- Wooden table by Ruben Beckers weighs jus…t 4.5 kilograms
- Randomly Crystallised by Front
- Molteni&C Sofa Chats: Matthew Hilton
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories