Called Canasta (the Spanish word for basket), the range is inspired by woven patterns and the geometric shapes of Vienna straw.
The collection includes seating, loungers and tables.
The seating pieces are woven from 30mm wide polyethylene plastic fibres in bronze and white. Cushions are made from tough fabrics designed for outdoor use.
The tables are made from varnished steel and topped with ceramic tiles.
- Henrichs launches hi-vis garments for …fashion-conscious cyclists
- Joris Laarman Lab at Friedman Benda
- Dezeen curates audio at JamScape in Mi…lan
- Bottle by TAF
- A Century of Olympic Posters at the V&…A Museum of Childhood
- Dezeen Watch Store at Ligne Roset West…end
- Fruits Table Lamp by Hisakazu Shimizu
- Martino Gamper for Nilufar
- Delicious by Mathieu Lehanneur
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories