Called Canasta (the Spanish word for basket), the range is inspired by woven patterns and the geometric shapes of Vienna straw.
The collection includes seating, loungers and tables.
The seating pieces are woven from 30mm wide polyethylene plastic fibres in bronze and white. Cushions are made from tough fabrics designed for outdoor use.
The tables are made from varnished steel and topped with ceramic tiles.
- Comme des Garçons swaddles models in fa…bric cocoons for Autumn Winter 2015
- Campana Brothers "would have disappeared…" without Massimo Morozzi
- Drinkable Book combines sanitation manua…l and filters for contaminated water
- Dezeen Watch Store: Deckster by N-Produc…t
- "There's never been a better time for Ne…w York design"
- Piet Hein Eek uses offcuts from his scra…p wood furniture to make Waste Waste 40x40
- Dezeen Watch Store and friends at Interi…ors UK
- Chandigarh by Doshi Levien
- "My sketches are really awful" - Nendo's… Oki Sato
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories