Car on a Stick is a green urban transport proposal by industrial designer Ross Lovegrove.
The concept involves bubble-shaped cars that are powered by solar canopies on the roof. At night, the cars are stored atop telescopic poles, where they act as street lights and keep the ground level free of parked vehicles.
The vehicles are designed to carry four passengers plus shopping, which is stored in recesses on the floor. The cars navigate automatically via voice command and satellite navigation.
There is more info on this project here
- The Average Font combines hundreds of …characters into a single typeface
- Braun BN0076 at Dezeen Watch Store
- Clocks, timers and thermometers by plu…sminuszero
- Alcantara and University of Arts Berli…nat Qubique 2011
- iFlash One by KiBiSi
- Tube Toys by Oscar Diaz
- Origami headgear folded to resemble my…thological creatures
- Nu-Balearica mix album artwork by Airs…ide
- Mark the last veil by Roos Kuipers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories