As they moved, the dancers' feet created new patterns in the sugar, which had been dusted over the floor using stencils.
The sugar dance - officially called the One of a Kind Tea Dance - took place last month as part of the V&A's Friday Late event on 25 January.
- Minimalist Effect in the Maximalist Mark…et by Antrepo
- W-eye by Matteo Ragni for MAWOOD
- MYo1 and MYo2 Reverse Collection by Mich…ael Young
- "We're bringing cutting-edge research in…to the public sphere" - Loop.pH
- Interacket by Drap og Design is a jacket… that changes colour like a chameleon
- Bel-Air by Mathieu Lehanneur
- Cube by Matthias Zschaler
- Concrete Chair by Tejo Remy & René Veen…huizen
- Bikini Island collection by Werner Aissl…inger for Moroso
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories