As they moved, the dancers' feet created new patterns in the sugar, which had been dusted over the floor using stencils.
The sugar dance - officially called the One of a Kind Tea Dance - took place last month as part of the V&A's Friday Late event on 25 January.
- Alberto Biagetti and Laura Baldassari …upholster gym equipment with fur and leather
- Goodnight Day by JamesPlumb
- Strato Cruiser airship concept by Tino… Schaedler and Michael J Brown
- UNStudio's Hem carpet collection featu…res pixel-like patterns
- Paceman by MINI
- Gagosian shows images of Newson show
- Kind of Scarves by Kind of Moving
- A3 Animals by Michael Schoner
- Jewellerysense by Flóra Vági
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories