As they moved, the dancers' feet created new patterns in the sugar, which had been dusted over the floor using stencils.
The sugar dance - officially called the One of a Kind Tea Dance - took place last month as part of the V&A's Friday Late event on 25 January.
- Perch Collection by Pierre Favresse at N…ouvelle Vague
- Empyrean Passage by Dan Corson
- Pheasant Light by Ed Carpenter for Theo
- Moments in Time by Dominic Wilcox
- Ostrea sofa by Annika Göransson
- Transformation and Distribution Centre f…or Abandoned Household Items by Joost Gehem
- Kind of Scarves by Kind of Moving
- Nixon watches now available at Dezeen Wa…tch Store
- KOZO lamps by David Benatan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories