As they moved, the dancers' feet created new patterns in the sugar, which had been dusted over the floor using stencils.
The sugar dance - officially called the One of a Kind Tea Dance - took place last month as part of the V&A's Friday Late event on 25 January.
- Well of Life by Arik Levy
- EuroK-Cars at the Royal College of Art
- Norse chair by Simon Pengelly for Modus
- "East London has a great creative atmosp…here" - Gitta Gschwendtner
- Mathilda by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso
- Designed in Hackney: Living Room by Gitt…a Gschwendtner
- 4D Glass by Jonathan Krawczuk
- Studio 13/16 by Mathieu Lehanneur at the… Centre Pompidou
- Pentagon Pen by Industrial Facility
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories