As they moved, the dancers' feet created new patterns in the sugar, which had been dusted over the floor using stencils.
The sugar dance - officially called the One of a Kind Tea Dance - took place last month as part of the V&A's Friday Late event on 25 January.
- Trotters by TAF for Pieces
- Sleepy Chair by Daisuke Motogi Architect…ure
- Apps by Richard Hutten for Artifort
- Woodworker designs solid ash bike for "e…xceptional comfort"
- Simple by Philippe Malouin
- Foliage by Patricia Urquiola for Kartell
- Cozy Furniture by Hannes Grebin
- Sabar sex toy by Michael Young
- Lamp Love by Klára Šumová
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories