The design is one of three TV furniture concepts developed by Bjurström for home electronics brand Panasonic.
Here's a bit of info from Bjurström:
With the form of a traditional painter’s easel, the freestanding TV-rack on wheels is prefect for the open spaces often found in modern apartments. It is optimized for TV-sizes between 32-47” and it is adjustable in both height and angle. Material is solid wood, natural or lacquered.
- Objects by Estudio Carme Pinós
- Max Lamb at Johnson Trading Gallery
- Clothing designed for chairs by Bernotat… & Co
- Narcissus vases by New Craft let plants …bask in their own reflections
- Beer Wrench by Budnitz
- Smart Grid Gallery by Jaime Hayón
- Thermal Till Paper Vessels by Philippe M…alouin
- Virgin Galactic unveils SpaceShipTwo
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Mary Ka…trantzou
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories