The design is one of three TV furniture concepts developed by Bjurström for home electronics brand Panasonic.
Here's a bit of info from Bjurström:
With the form of a traditional painter’s easel, the freestanding TV-rack on wheels is prefect for the open spaces often found in modern apartments. It is optimized for TV-sizes between 32-47” and it is adjustable in both height and angle. Material is solid wood, natural or lacquered.
- Minimalux launches Hash grid shelving un…it
- Darwin chair by Stefan Sagmeister
- Sebastian Bergne folds metal sheet into …a letter holder
- Meteo by Naoto Fukasawa for Magis
- David Bowie is at the V&A
- Bronze Age by Philippe-Albert Lefebvre
- Doshi Levien's Almora lounge chair for B…&B Italia feels like being "wrapped in a soft, warm blanket"
- REC & PLAY by Yuri Suzuki and Oscar Diaz
- Bouroullecs to present coloured glass fu…rniture range in Milan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories