Here's another project from Schemata Architecture Office, this time a house built at 63.02° to the road.
The house in Nakana, Tokyo, was completed in December and has a floor space of 71.4 m2
Photographs are by Takumi Oota. See our earlier story on Sayama Flats by Schemata Architecture Office.
Here's some text from Schemata Architecture Office:
63.02°is built on a built up area in Tokyo. This small building is used as SOHO and an apartment for rent.
This building is cut on the axis line inclined to a front road by 63.02°. The window in this building concentrates there. You can see the intersection by seeing the outside through the windows.
In front a splendid cherry blossoms tree stands. It is only fine sight in this building that is acquired in the center.
- Family mausoleum built from white marble… and black glass by Armazenar Ideias
- Visa section of Swiss Embassy by EXH Des…ign
- Ørestad College, Copenhagen, by 3XN arc…hitects
- Auditorium in the Church of Saint Franci…s' Convent by David Closes
- Desert hideaway built among the ruins of… an old miner's shelter in Arizona
- Le Monolith by MVRDV
- House HV by Kombinat
- Residential Extension by Alison Brooks A…rchitects
- Medical Centre in Milagro by Doblee Arch…itects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories