Here's another project from Schemata Architecture Office, this time a house built at 63.02° to the road.
The house in Nakana, Tokyo, was completed in December and has a floor space of 71.4 m2
Photographs are by Takumi Oota. See our earlier story on Sayama Flats by Schemata Architecture Office.
Here's some text from Schemata Architecture Office:
63.02°is built on a built up area in Tokyo. This small building is used as SOHO and an apartment for rent.
This building is cut on the axis line inclined to a front road by 63.02°. The window in this building concentrates there. You can see the intersection by seeing the outside through the windows.
In front a splendid cherry blossoms tree stands. It is only fine sight in this building that is acquired in the center.
- Coca-Cola Beatbox by Pernilla & Asif
- Open Air Pool Eybesfeld by Pichler & Tra…upmann Architekten
- Porsche Museum by Delugan Meissl
- Railway Control Centre by Moreno del Val…le
- Cassata primary school with lettering on… its facade by Cadence
- The Interlace by OMA
- HOUS.E+ by Polifactory
- CLF Houses by Estudio BaBO
- Diamond House by Formwerkz Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories