Extra ID jewellery by Dutch designer Anke Weiss imitates the security tags attached to items of clothing in shops to prevent them from being stolen.
The pieces are made from sterling silver and include security alarm parts.
The project is a comment on the ubiquitous presence of surveillance and security systems in the urban environmment: "If you are being watched anyways, you might as well get the full attention!" says Weiss.
- Refurbeasts project aims to rehabilitate… "taboo" fur coats
- e15 unveils wood and marble home accesso…ries collection
- Disney Research unveils technique to 3D …print any object as a speaker
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: save £5…0 on VOID V02 watches
- iFlash One by KiBiSi
- Catch Chair by Jaime Hayón for &traditi…on
- Real Apple Store created for Borough Mar…ket's 1000th birthday
- WaterDream by Nendo for Axor
- Studio Diip's goldfish-driven vehicle is… designed for "enhanced pet mobility"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories