Extra ID jewellery by Dutch designer Anke Weiss imitates the security tags attached to items of clothing in shops to prevent them from being stolen.
The pieces are made from sterling silver and include security alarm parts.
The project is a comment on the ubiquitous presence of surveillance and security systems in the urban environmment: "If you are being watched anyways, you might as well get the full attention!" says Weiss.
- New watches at the Dezeen Watch Store
- Unit by Nosigner
- Bionic Runner combines cycling and joggi…ng for "injury-free" running
- Tyvek World by Luis Eslava and Diego Ram…os
- Bishop of Norwich by Kacper Hamilton
- ATREEM by Nitipak Samsen
- Identity Parade by Adam Nathaniel Furman
- Dejection-moulding by Manuel Jouvin
- The Plain Collection by Maarten Baas
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories