Extra ID jewellery by Dutch designer Anke Weiss imitates the security tags attached to items of clothing in shops to prevent them from being stolen.
The pieces are made from sterling silver and include security alarm parts.
The project is a comment on the ubiquitous presence of surveillance and security systems in the urban environmment: "If you are being watched anyways, you might as well get the full attention!" says Weiss.
- Garden Tools by Itay Laniado
- Mathilda by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso
- Concept 1865 electric bike by Ding3000
- Dezeen Watch Store at Clerkenwell Design… Week
- Dick, Pussy & Ass by Arik Levy
- Any Kinda Tape measure by Sunghoon Jung
- Dezeen Platform: Manuel Netto
- Barber and Osgerby's giant rotating mirr…ors reflect Raphael paintings inside the V&A
- Drop by Paul Cocksedge
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories