Extra ID jewellery by Dutch designer Anke Weiss imitates the security tags attached to items of clothing in shops to prevent them from being stolen.
The pieces are made from sterling silver and include security alarm parts.
The project is a comment on the ubiquitous presence of surveillance and security systems in the urban environmment: "If you are being watched anyways, you might as well get the full attention!" says Weiss.
- Movie: Marc Newson on designing nearly e…verything
- Broo-ver by Ben Fursdon
- Fetishism in Fashion at MoBA 2013
- Decouper Toile Collection and Bloody Hel…l by Timorous Beasties
- Moody Nest by Hanna Emelie Ernsting
- Movie: tour of Design Products at Show R…CA 2012 with Tord Boontje
- Kiki van Eijk & Joost van Bleiswijk and …Maarten Baas on Gestalten.tv
- Squeezophone 360 by Claudio Colucci
- What Watt? by Tim Fishlock
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories