Extra ID jewellery by Dutch designer Anke Weiss imitates the security tags attached to items of clothing in shops to prevent them from being stolen.
The pieces are made from sterling silver and include security alarm parts.
The project is a comment on the ubiquitous presence of surveillance and security systems in the urban environmment: "If you are being watched anyways, you might as well get the full attention!" says Weiss.
- BIG Chair Project for Jamie Oliver at Re…public of Fritz Hansen
- Seven Designers for Seven Dials installa…tions curated by Dezeen
- King Edison pendant lamp by Young & Batt…aglia for Mineheart
- Bertrand Lavier's "unruly mass" of hoses… creates a fountain outside the Serpentine Sackler Gallery
- Heroes at Křehký Gallery
- Vinge table lamp by Note for Örsjö Bel…ysning
- Dreamball by Unplug Design
- Powerless Structures, Fig.101 by Elmgree…n and Dragset
- Plastic Classic by Pili Wu
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories